Will teach or tutor AutoCAD and/or Solidworks VIA phone

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages about A/E/C services OFFERED, general web site announcements, etc. from registered members are invited here.

Will teach or tutor AutoCAD and/or Solidworks VIA phone

Postby rikohio » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:30 am

Will teach or tutor AutoCAD 2D and/or Solidworks 3D in your home or mine [In Dayton, Ohio area] VIA phone for all others.
$25/hr, 1-2 hr per session.

Whether you have been downsized and need to pick up a new set of job skills to get back into the workforce or just brush up on some existing skills to improve your position. I can help you. CAD designers are generally paid very well and are in high demand.
I can have you up and running in just a few months with as little as 1-2 hours a week and have you proficient in no time at all.

I am a mechanical engineer with eleven years experience teaching and tutoring CAD. I am proficient on AutoCAD up to the
current v2010 and Solidworks 3D up to v2009. I was also a CAD tutor at Sinclair Community College for several years.

Rik Stewart
Mechanical Engineer/CAD Tutor
Dayton, OH 45424

For more info or to get a new career started today
Email: - blocked -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rikohio

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Offered