Paris Contemporary Architecture - Free Guided Tour Download

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages about A/E/C services OFFERED, general web site announcements, etc. from registered members are invited here.

Paris Contemporary Architecture - Free Guided Tour Download

Postby InvisibleParis » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 am

Hello,

I run a blog called Invisible Paris, which deals with little known parts of the city, mostly in relation to history and architecture, and as a spin-off I have started producing free downloadble 'walks' or guided tours. I have just created one that deals with the contemporary architecture of the Rive-Gauche and Bercy districts which I thought may be of interest to users of this forum. Even if you are not planning a trip to Paris, I have attempted to include plenty of photos and information to ensure that everyone finds something of interest.

Feel free to download the document and distribute it if you find it interesting!

http://freepariswalks.com/downloads.aspx
InvisibleParis

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Offered