Master of Digital Architecture - Study in Australia

Course offerings and degree programs in architecture, engineering, and construction can be posted here.

Master of Digital Architecture - Study in Australia

Postby reneedonnelly » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:49 pm

The University of Technology Sydney, Australia, will be starting a Master of Digital Architecture in August 2005.

International students are welcome to enjoy Sydney, Australia's glorious lifestyle for a year while graduating with truly ground-breaking skills.

Students will rethink the design process and use technology to embrace the emergent practise of non-standard architecture. The Master of Digital Architecture will enhance students skills in spatial thinking and take practising architects designs in a new direction. This course will help graduates take their place alongside the international practising digital architects such as Lars Spuybroek, Paul Minifie, Francois Roche and Peter Davidson.

To be admitted to the course students must have an undergraduate qualification in Architecture, and take an English language test.

The Master of Digital Architecture will teach you how to push the boundaries of traditional design and embrace digital technology to ensure your skills are truly international. For more information visit www.www.dab.uts.edu.au/architecture/postgrad
reneedonnelly

How can I get fellowship

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:25 pm

Hello
My name is Paul.
I'm an architect. Now I'm taking master degree course. Can I get fellowship for this courese and what do I have to do 4 it?

Postby memo » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:19 pm

hi, i am maram and i am from syria.
i am graduated student of architecyure and i really like to know more about this offering. i am newly graduated and i do care about this field.
will you please notify me about it and tell me more.
thank you.
memo

Return to Architecture and Building Educational Offerings