WANTED Freelance Solidworks/Catia Industrial Designer WANTED

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

WANTED Freelance Solidworks/Catia Industrial Designer WANTED

Postby abroad1 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:18 pm

We are looking for an experienced designer who is available to complete a part finished design which is currently in a Catia V5 Format.

The product is a plastic utensil, which will me made in PP or ABS and will have some PP over-moulding. There is some complex surfacing work on the utensil and we also need to design an invisible way of connecting two plastic parts together.

We are working with a tool maker who is advising us on the manufacturability of the product and we need the designer to be able to put there recommendations into the design.

We are looking for someone who is experienced in designing plastic consumer products, and who can think for themselves to solve problems.

We are hoping that someone would be able to give us a fixed price for the work.

Kind regards

Anthony[/b]
abroad1

Postby jksolid » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:31 am

Anthony,

I sent you a private message regarding this opportunity. Attached are some sample images which I have done for companies in the past and others which I have done for the fun of it. You may also go to my gallery at: http://solidworks.carbonmade.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jksolid

FREELANCE WORK

Postby arrong » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:27 am

ANTHONY,

AM INTERESTED TO HELP YOU IN YOUR PROBLEM. SEE ALSO THE PM SENT TO YOU.

INCASE YOU DON'T READ MY PM, AM EXPERIENCED ENGINEER IN DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OF CO-MOLD PRODUCT BOTH INDUSTRIAL AND MEDICAL USE.

E-MAIL ME: - blocked -

BR
Roncil
arrong

Postby rbrum1959 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:23 pm

I am free to design in the evening 5 to 7 hr day, 20 hr weekends
I have 15 years plastic injections molding experience
Working with solid works 2006 and 2007
AutoCAD 2005
25 years experience cad
Email me a copy of work needed and I can give you a good estimate of time and price per job.
rbrum1959

Postby jksolid » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:32 pm

Has anyone heard from this guy???
jksolid

3D MCAD Inventor&Solid Works designer

Postby nikserer » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:13 am

Hi!
I am mechanical designer/engineer working in my basically 3D MCAD software Autodesk Inventor Professional & Solid Works,
from where I can export IGES, STEP, or STL files for CNC production).I also do 2D drawings using AutoCAD 2006. I design mold-dies for plastic parts in Solid Works, mechanical parts, pipelines,...in Autodesk Inventor. I have done many mold design in past for clients from USA and Argentina and they where satisfied with my work.
I work on very reasonable pricing (10$-15$ per hour). Some of My done CAD projects are available at my Yahoo web presentation at adress:
360.yahoo.com/nikolaserer
My mail adresses are:
nikserer@neobee.net &
- blocked -
nikserer

solid modeling

Postby cadkim » Mon May 07, 2007 3:51 pm

Hello,
If you need help with Catia V5 solid modeling and surface development, I can help. Years of experience in the Auto and Aircraft industry, also in large home appliances. Will work for a flat fee or hourly rate. Can forward resume to you. Able to send STP or IGEZ files or CatParts. Can send you sample models for your assurance.
Thanks.

Kim
cadkim

Postby cary168 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:38 am

:D

Dear Anthony

We are a professional Mold Designer,maker,Moldflow analysis company, we are looking forward to entering into a business relationship with you, our service include, 1:CAE service(moldflow analysis)
2:CAD service(full 3D build mold data, Co-Mold/Double-Shot mold design,welcome visit my website to see a CO-MOLD mould DV,we service the overmold over 6 years)
3: plastic mould make and molding.

We believe in the continuous development of professional capacity and will offer advisory, support and management service with confidence, for our goal is to aspire to that level of competence to confidently offer professional support in an all-inclusive basis and at affordable prices. we advise you to visit our website: http://www.co-mold.com. we are ready to be at your service and await your order. E-mail:cary@co-mold.com

Thanks and best wishes.

Cary.Hu

Creative Mold Design&Consulting Co.,Ltd

QingXi Town,DongGuan City, China

E-mail:cary@co-mold.com
cary168

Postby Organislayer » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:32 pm

I will do this job for free. This jobs seems simple enough. Send me the perticulars and 2D drawings. This will show how capable my work is.
JCO
Organislayer

Re: WANTED Freelance Solidworks/Catia Industrial Designer WA

Postby Gheorghe Cocioaba » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:52 pm

abroad1 wrote:We are looking for an experienced designer who is available to complete a part finished design which is currently in a Catia V5 Format.

The product is a plastic utensil, which will me made in PP or ABS and will have some PP over-moulding. There is some complex surfacing work on the utensil and we also need to design an invisible way of connecting two plastic parts together.

We are working with a tool maker who is advising us on the manufacturability of the product and we need the designer to be able to put there recommendations into the design.

We are looking for someone who is experienced in designing plastic consumer products, and who can think for themselves to solve problems.

We are hoping that someone would be able to give us a fixed price for the work.

Kind regards

Anthony[/b]
Gheorghe Cocioaba

SolidWorks Projects

Postby fchirar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Send me the part and I will quote you the CAD work using solidworks.
The complexity of the part structure and fabrication methodology will drive the price quote. Dont let anyone give you an estimate without looking at the part.
Go to my website for my work.
http://www.cadesignideas.com
fchirar

Re: WANTED Freelance Solidworks/Catia Industrial Designer WA

Postby nidhin mohan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:15 am

:D :D .im interested,pls give a feedback
nidhin mohan

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted