3D designer needed.

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Re: 3D designer needed.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:00 am

I am an engineer constructor on professions.
I design the complex designs in 2D and 3D.
I work with program AutoCad2007 and SolidWork2006 and 3d max.
I am ready to be a free-lance employee.

Postby freelancer arch » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:33 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for long term contract , my name is ahmed monir , I am in Egypt , I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafting. I am using 3dmax and v-ray for my rendering to give me very professional High quality Static images.
About the render capacity, I have two strong computer for rendering, so I can render about one interior project in a 2 days (include modeling) and 3 days for exterior scene.
U will find in attachment some of my work sample.
I am looking to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Mr. Ahmed monir al reguili
Email: - blocked -
Telephone: +20106600234
freelancer arch

Re: 3D designer needed.

Postby hmahesha22286 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:15 pm

Hi...
I am Hemant.From India.I got Your Referance From Design Community.
I am Architect and Interior Designer.I have More than 5 Years Of Experinace In this Field .....I am Expert in vray...I am Expert in Exterior,Interior,Landscpae.animation,walkthrough.
I am Work For US.Uk.And New florida,canada.I have Good Experinace In Autocad also.....i am good reading the cad drawing also.
I have 9 Mashine Setup In india...All mashines are With 2 GB RAM and Core 2 Dual Processor.
I use Generally All the Softwares But Mainly I am Using The 3D max 7,8 ,Autocad2000,2004,2004,2006 and Photoshop 6,7 Onwards.
I work My self also And If there Is a Big Projects or more Work load...then i have A good eXpert Team Of 9 Peoples In max and Photoshop.
I am sending You the Work Sample Of Our Work...So Look At it..
We offer You the Best Quality...and The best Price Or Rates To Maintain Our Good Buisness Relationship.

Waiting For Your Reply...

Have A Nice Day..
hmahesha22286

Provide Visualization service

Postby Ingrid Hsu » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:41 am

Dear Sir or Madam:
We have your email address from Internet. We wish to inform you that we are specialized in 3D graphics, and presentation projects development.We shall be more than pleased to offer you the original design of interior or simply visualization of the already prepared design at a reasonable cost. I’m sure it would help you to obtain nice presentation to your clients.

Our team, located in China, has extensive experiences in designing a variety of large-scale projects, and have successfully cooperated with some international companies for projects in the past years. Enclosed please find some of our works.

Please visit our web page for more works.

http://ingridlijuanxu.spaces.live.com/

In case you need more information about our business status, we shall be very glad to answer your inquires at any time.

The following is our contact information

Cell phone: 0086-15077223533

Email:

ingridhsu@163.com;

8626745@qq.com

- blocked -

ingridhsu@qq.com

MSN:- blocked -

QQ:8626745
Hope our information would be useful to you.

Sincerely yours,
Ingrid Hsu

3 Dimensional Drafting & Multimedia Solutions

Postby amddesign » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:10 pm

AMD - Advanced Media Design provides high quality, cost effective visual of 3 Dimensional drafting support services for engineering industries, architectural, interior design, & educational resources or E-learning.

Visit http://www.amd.netmyne.com/index.htm for more details.

Cheers,
AMD
:D
amddesign

Previous

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted