Looking for a freelance architect in Bangalore

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Looking for a freelance architect in Bangalore

Postby alleya » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:39 am

Looking for an architect in Bangalore to do freelance, project based work (preparation iof drawings, BOQ etc.). The work will involve travelling periodically to the site in Kerala, as well as to Mysore for client meetings. Approximately one year duration
alleya

Do u need only an architect?

Postby praneix » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:23 pm

Sir
R u sure u need only an architect and that an Mcad designer wont be of help? I am a mechanical CAD Designer looking for freelance projects and am willing to come to B'lore to do this project and i can travel to kerala as is necessary. Kindly get back to me on this regard!
Thank you
Prana
praneix

we can get your need shortly , cheapest prices

Postby architect team » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:00 am

Hello sir,
•We are an architecture team based in Egypt for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
•Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
•Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed .
•We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
•Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.

Our entire work samples are available when requested.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411
Egypt
Email: - blocked -
- blocked -
Telephone: 0020106600234
architect team

Bangalore architects

Postby concerns » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:09 am

Concerns Architects is a firm specializing in innovation and progressive design of residential and commercial buildings & interiors with low cost construction. Headed by the principal architects HARI GOVIND and MANJUNATH, the firm believes in ‘Co-existence’ of all living matters. This is of primary importance to the firm and the management. This philosophy is central to most of the firm’s endeavors.

The firm takes the credit authoring a large number of building designs in South India, many of them prime example of the above philosophy.

www.concernsarchitects.com
email:- blocked due to abuse -
phone:080- 41139745
concerns

Postby shill » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:19 am

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. am an architect whos doing couple of projects on my own, would like to know if the offer is still open? I am open to work on any such projects in future.

Thanks & regards,

Shilpa
shill

freelancing in bengalooru

Postby shrinivas_bhat » Mon May 07, 2007 4:31 am

Hi I am interested in getting some freelancing work done in my apartment in Bangalore.
Kindly contact me back

regards,
shrinivas.bhat
shrinivas_bhat

Re: freelancing in bengalooru

Postby nishitha_tk » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:20 am

shrinivas_bhat wrote:Hi I am interested in getting some freelancing work done in my apartment in Bangalore.
Kindly contact me back

regards,
shrinivas.bhat

Hi Shrinivas,
Iwould like to do this job for u contact me at nishi_arch2000@yahoo.co.in
nishitha_tk

Re: Looking for a freelance architect in Bangalore

Postby manojek » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:37 am

Dear Sir,

I am Manoj.E.K from Kerala and presently working in Bangalore. I am interested in taking up freelance architecture works and am willing to travel to Kerala and Mysore as mentioned. I have working on architecture and interiors including preparation of drawngs and BOQ for the past 4 years now.

Kindly give me project details so that I can get back on how I can help you.

Regards,

Manoj.E.K
Email: - blocked due to abuse -

alleya wrote:Looking for an architect in Bangalore to do freelance, project based work (preparation iof drawings, BOQ etc.). The work will involve travelling periodically to the site in Kerala, as well as to Mysore for client meetings. Approximately one year duration
manojek

We provide CAD services from 2D to 3D, Architecture, etc..

Postby dileepdiva » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 am

Respected Sir,
We are interested to work with you.
We provide CAD services from 2D to 3D, Architecture, etc..
www.dsnprofitsharing.com
dileepdiva

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted