Looking for Long Term Freelance Architects

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Looking for Long Term Freelance Architects

Postby jennycat » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:11 am

We are a mid-size architectural firm looking for long term freelance archtects to provide some different ideas at priliminary design stage such as master planning, facade stdudy, etc.. Our projects include hotel, office, commercial and residential developments. Interested individual may send us messages for further information.

oishi_ha@sohu.com
jennycat

Postby meena » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:40 am

sir,

i am interested to work as a freelancer.
if interested pls contact me in
- blocked -.
meena

Photorealistic 3D Architectural Rendering

Postby Raffi » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:47 am

Hi,
I am a freelance architect / 3D visualizer / 3D modeler:

www.raffimax.com
Raffi

Postby freelancer arch » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:39 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for long term contract , my name is ahmed monir , I am in Egypt , I usually charge 11 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafting. I am using 3dmax and v-ray for my rendering to give me very professional High quality Static images.
About the render capacity, I have two strong computer for rendering, so I can render about one interior project in a 7-9days (include modeling) and 12-14 days for exterior scene.
U will find in attachment some of my work sample.
I am looking to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Mr. Ahmed monir al reguili
Email: - blocked -
Telephone: +20106600234
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
freelancer arch

Postby freelancer arch » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:40 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for long term contract , my name is ahmed monir , I am in Egypt , I usually charge 11 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafting. I am using 3dmax and v-ray for my rendering to give me very professional High quality Static images.
About the render capacity, I have two strong computer for rendering, so I can render about one interior project in a 7-9days (include modeling) and 12-14 days for exterior scene.
U will find in attachment some of my work sample.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Mr. Ahmed monir al reguili
Email: - blocked -
Telephone: +20106600234
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
freelancer arch

Italian architects and building engineers for your projects

Postby valentigo » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:27 pm

We are a young team of Italian architects and building engineers, eager to collaborate with foreign studios and companies for
- projects study and development, from sketch to construction phase
- drafting of plannings, elevations, sections, 3Ds
- very fluent in english
- can send cv on request
Have extra work? Need help for your projects? Contact us at valentigo@libero.it

Valentina Gozzi
Monica Bianchi
Roberta Farinelli
valentigo

need that job

Postby samifawzi65 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:38 am

At your fingertips
Architect need freelance job
3d model and rendering walk through, cad drafting
Neat, clean, competitive and on time
Through internet
Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/module4u
samifawzi65

Postby studioa » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:29 am

Hi, I run a progressive architectural studio in US. We want to explore new opportunities around the world. We charge decent fee and do exceptional work in term of design. I'll present some work developed by us and we'll see if you would be interested in using our services. Send me a pm, or use my filtered e-mail: arch_design (at) operamail.com and we'll take it from there. Best.
studioa

Postby sk » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:59 pm

Hi,

I am an architect with 8 years experience currently based in Mumbai, India. I have worked in the U.S. as well as U.K. At present I am doing freelance work which includes prestigious residential projects and 5-star hotel.

If interested, please e-mail me on kswati_arch@yahoo.co.in
sk

Hi.........

Postby hmahesha22286 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:50 am

Hi i am Intrested To the Freelance Project For You as 3D artist/3D Visuvalieres/3D Modeller..

I am From India.I have a More than 4 Years Of experiance In 3d World of Architectural Render.If you wann See Our Quality Of work then Pls Reply on my mail id.....

we are most leading and growing architectural firm in india...

our quality is the best...comparitevaly our cost is less/.......

So if you are intrested then pls do reply...

waiting for your reply....

Hmahesha.
hmahesha22286

Re: Looking for Long Term Freelance Architects

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:41 am

Hi,
We are providing you our details of experience/services & rates below:

Cadencesol provides you the most comprehensive Computer Aided Design services available today and is an offshore solution for CAD contracting services like CAD conversion, CAD drafting, CAD digitization, Conversion of manual drawings to CAD & GIS projects etc... We are in the forefront of technological progress in CAD and have skilled process engineering teams & consultants, using high resolution, high precision 2D & 3D AutoCAD systems to ensure the best quality and accurate conversion to a worldwide clientele.
We have experience making Utility Pipeline Map, which contains of thousand of image
Making wetland maps in GIS.
Making a state map from over 200 of Images. We have attached all the Rasters and after that the digitization process starts where all of the parcels, road are converted into polygon for used in ArcGIS.

We specialize in CAD, GIS & Microstation conversion services.
CAD Conversion Services (Raster to Vector, Vectorization and Paper to CAD)
Architectural Drawings
Electrical Drawings
Contour
Plumbing
Site Plan
Mechanical Drawings
Civil Drawings
Structural Drawings
Surveying/Benchmarking
Piping Drawings
Engineering Drawings
HVAC Drawings
Landscaping Drawing
Lease Boundaries
Flood and/ or Soil Maps
Tax Mapping
Flow Chart/ Process Diagrams
Parcel Mapping
Geographical Boundaries
Watershed Maps
GIS Mapping

Rates:
A-Size (9x12) $10
B-Size (12x18) $20
C-Size (18x24) $30
D-Size (24x36) $40
E-Size (30x42) $60
Hourly rate of conversion services $5
pdf to tif $0.5 per file
Crop tif files $0.6 per file

We hope that the above services are well matching with your concern. And in future if you need any kind of services then you are always welcome to Cadence Solution.
Thanks
Regards
Cadence Solution

Postby sharna_infinity » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:46 am

BRICK-Architectural Solutions is a totally service oriented Architectural, structural & Interior related consultancy firm having their corporate office at Dhaka, Bangladesh. we have professional and practice architect and engineers. We will follow the drafting standards of your particular location/state

Our services:
1.Architectural and Structural designs, concepts.
2. Different CAD renderings or views of your building
3. We will edit your drawings for you, all you need to do is send us the edited sketch information & we will make changes to the CAD drawing to match your sketch
4. You give us the details and we will draft them into accurate working drawings

Please contact with us at your convenient time.
Regards

Taslima Afroze
email: bd.- blocked -
sharna_infinity

We are interested!

Postby Lee3D » Sun May 27, 2007 1:08 pm

We are interested with the job and I think we can handle your requirements. We are new in the industry but our knowledge, eye for detail and perfection makes us at par with the industry leaders.

We are based in Manila, Philippines and because of that we can assure you that we are very competitive in both workmanship and price.

Communication will never be a problem as we have our 24/7 online chat link to assist you.

When it comes to equipments we have 16 desktop PC's with specifications to match the job, we have enough manpower to handle any given project, we also have the capability of expanding if needed.

Please visit our website www.lee3dstudio.com to see our works.

Thank you.

Christian Lee
Lee3D

Postby dconcepts2007 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:53 am

We are an architectural firm based out of Ghaziabad, India. We have been helping a few US and Canada based architectural firms offshore their drafting requirements for the last almost one year. We would definitely be interested in a long term association with your firm, and can provide a free first project as an example of our abilities. Please do revert back at our mail id - dconcepts2007@rediffmail.com, if interested.
Regards,
Ar. Ramit Trehan
dconcepts2007

Working As A Freelancre.

Postby vijayn22 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:19 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for online job, I usually charge 5 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and CAD Drafting. I am using autocad.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Mr. Vijay N. Nikam.
India.
Email: - - blocked due to abuse -
Telephone: 09422263507
vijayn22

Next

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted