Looking for Long Term Freelance Architects

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Postby vijayn22 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:27 pm

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for online job, I usually charge 5 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and CAD Drafting. I am using autocad.
I am looking to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Ar. Vijay N. Nikam.
India.
Email: - - blocked due to abuse -
Telephone: 0919422263507
vijayn22

Re: Looking for Long Term Freelance Architects

Postby hananwyb » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:26 pm

jennycat wrote:We are a mid-size architectural firm looking for long term freelance archtects to provide some different ideas at priliminary design stage such as master planning, facade stdudy, etc.. Our projects include hotel, office, commercial and residential developments. Interested individual may send us messages for further information.

oishi_ha@sohu.com

Dear Sir,
I am architect Hanan W. Youssef ,Egyptian, I have been working in the feild of cad drafting since 1992, I have a very good experience in the plan presentations and also in the 3D presentations.
I can also provide you with work samples in all the above.
I would like to apply for an online Job , i have been working online since 2001 with a very well established firm in the gulf area. I am looking forward to get a better position.
I work using these software:
-Autocad
-3dsmax
-photoshop
-powerpoint
Looking forward for your reply.
Best regards,
Arch. Hanan W. Youssef
Contact me at this cellular phone : 002-0128-212-068
my email. is : - blocked -
hananwyb

looking forward to working with you

Postby hananwyb » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:40 pm

Dear Sir,
I am architect Hanan W. Youssef ,Egyptian, I have been working in the feild of cad drafting since 1992, I have a very good experience in the Tender drawings and in the plan presentations and also in the 3D presentations.
I would like to apply for an online Job , i have been working online since 2001 with a very well established firm in the gulf area. I am looking forward to get a better position.
-Autocad
-3dsmax
-photoshop
-powerpoint
Best regards,
Arch. Hanan W. Youssef
Contact me at this cellular phone : 002-0128-212-068
hananwyb

looking forward to hearing from you

Postby hananwyb » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:42 pm

Dear Sir,
I am architect Hanan W. Youssef ,Egyptian, I have been working in the feild of cad drafting since 1992, I have a very good experience in the Tender drawings and in the plan presentations and also in the 3D presentations.
-Autocad
-3dsmax
-photoshop
-powerpoint
Best regards,
Arch. Hanan W. Youssef
my email is : - blocked -
hananwyb

freelancer job

Postby hananwyb » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:25 pm

From the information given in your post I believe i can help. i am willing to do a sample drawing free of charge and show you other samples of work i have done in the past. my email is hananwasfi@hotmail
hananwyb

Postby architect_team » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:04 am

Hello sir,
• We are an architecture team based IN EGYPT for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
• Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
• Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed.
• We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
• Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are ready to take part in projects or competition with other architecture offices in all over the world.
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.
Services:
Architectural Drafting Assistance
Structural Drafting
3d Modeling, Animation, Walkthroughs
Presentation Drawings
Digitization of Blue Prints
Raster to Vector ( Converting Scanned Scrap Arts from Architects to CAD drawings) ( Cost per sheet)
Printing and Scanning at very low costs (Including Fed-ex charges)
Architects, Engineers can send us their rough sketches through e-mail in scanned image format and the same will be converted into CAD Drawings overnight.
Our entire work samples are available on our website.
WWW.IMAGE-ARCHITECTTEAM.COM

We are looking to make a job venture or partnership with another architecture office worldwide.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411, Egypt
Email: - blocked -
contact@image-architectteam.com

Telephone: 0020106600234
architect_team

Postby aanton » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Dear Sir,

I am a freelance drafter / visualizer and would like to help realize your project. With many years of experience in drafting, modelling and rendering I fulfill a high-quality job with an attention to detail and high accuracy. I have excellent skills in AutoCAD, 3d MAX + VRay, Photoshop and many more architectural and designing software.

I have completed many project through internet, so an actual face-to-face meeting is often not a necessity. From free hand sketches I can visualize your project extremely photo realistically and extremely fast.

I graduated University with a Master of Science degree in the field of Computer Science with focus on computer graphics. This gives me a deeper understanding of modelling and rendering which leads to a more efficient workflow.

Please feel free to contact me for samples of my work or my CV. I am looking forward to hearing from you and to a profitable collaboration for both.

Sincerely,
Anton
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aanton

Previous

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted