Need Home design from Architect students

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Need Home design from Architect students

Postby rajeshsvks » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:55 am

I need some home designs from students and free lance Architects. I shall pay the required fees. I will send you the requirements once I accept your terms
rajeshsvks

Architecture help wanted

Postby bonafide » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:52 pm

I believe I may be able to be of service to you.
Please email me at <email@bonafideinc.net>
to discuss further.

Thank you,
Charles Turner
bonafide

Postby mehtachintal » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:06 am

dear sir,

I am an interior architect qualified from (CEPT, Ahmedabad) and am free lancing since six years in Ahmedabad. I will be glad if given an apportunity to render my design service to you. If you are interested to give me an opportunity to prove my best please email me at - blocked -

Awaiting your positive reply,

Thanking you,

Chintal Mehta
mehtachintal

vietnamese service

Postby vietbuilder » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:08 am

Dear rajeshsvks,
I have had 3 years experience in home design. I'm very interested in your offer. Please email to us for more imformation of this job.
We live in vietnam with a low level cost of living, therefore, our service has also low price but not low quality :-)
- blocked -
vietbuilder

cooperation by internet

Postby Tomudz » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:20 pm

I'm an architect from Poland looking for a people (students or company) to cooperate by internet. I offer you designing, renders (very high level of 3dstudio MAX with Vray), drawing on autocad and any architectural commissions. I mostly work on Autocad, 3d studio max with Vray and Photoshop.

You can order renders, and designs from me and pay me after job by overflow on my account. I OFFER BEST PRICES AND QUALITY.

For more information please contact with me by mail: - blocked due to abuse -, I can re-send you presentation of my works.
Tomudz

Re: Need Home design from Architect students

Postby pab1ajb » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:22 am

rajeshsvks wrote:I need some home designs from students and free lance Architects. I shall pay the required fees. I will send you the requirements once I accept your terms

I am a qualified architect,operating from my own office in Mumbai. I have designed & commissioned a no. of residential & interior projects ,in the 7-8 years of experience in the construction industry. Pls. send me more details about the nature & scope of services you solicit ,to enable me to quote you for the same .
Best regards,
Parul Bhatt
pab1ajb

Home designs

Postby welker design » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

You can contact me welkerdesign@cableone.net I have over five years experience designing homes ranging from 600 square feet to 11,000 square feet. Just let me know what I can do for you.
welker design

architectural rendering and animation service

Postby georgina » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Dear Sir,

We'd like to provide our excellent interior & exterior architectural
rendering and animation services at very competitive price($300 to $400 per
eyelevel rendering).We also do Auto Cad drawing.

Currently, I have 20 years of experience in this field. I have a team with over 120 excellent renderers. Looking forward to the chance of working with you through internet, pls consider hiring people abroad like me, my email address is diamond06@abddba.com

For more informaition, you are welcome to visit
our website: www.abddba.com Looking forward to hearing from you!

----------------------
Sincerely yours,
Zhou Yonghe/Georgina
diamond06@abddba.com
Diamond 3d rendering
Direct: 86-21-56065437 /56956592
www.abddba.com
georgina

freelance architect

Postby manoj k » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:53 am

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

MAM/SIR,

THIS IS WITH REFERENCE TO THE ADVERTISEMENT ON INTERNET, PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED MY BIODATA FOR THE POST OF AN PART TIME / FREELANCE ARCHITECT FOR YOUR REFERENCE AND CONSIDERATION.

THANKING YOU

YOUR’S FAITHFULLY

(MANOJ KUMAR)

BIO-DATA

· POST APPLIED FOR: PROJECT OFFICER (HOUSING)

· NAME OF APPLICANT: MANOJ KUMAR

· FATHER’S NAME: SH. MAHAVIR PRASAD

· DATE OF BIRTH: :02/07/1972

· MAILING ADDRESS WITH: B-234 AYURVIGYAN NAGAR

KHELGAON ROAD
NEW DELHI – 110049
INDIA

· CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER: 9811328230, 9910388949
· E – MAIL ID: swaman4you@rediffmail.com

· CATEGORY TO WHICH BELONGS GENERAL

· ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL
QUALIFICATION

NAME OF EXAMINATION PASSED BOARD/UNIVERSITY DURATION OF COURSE YEAR OF PASSING DIVISION/ PERCENTAGE OF MARKS
12TH (SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION-1989) C. B. S. E. NEW DELHI ONE YEAR 1989 FIRST DIVISION (SCHOOL TOPPER)/ 81.25% (PCME)
DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B-ARCH.) NAGPUR UNIVERSITY FIVE YEAR 1995 FIRST DIVISION / 61.11%
COURSE ON ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP AND 3D STUDIO CAD STUDIO TWO MONTH TRAIING PROGRAMME 2000 CERTIFICATE ENCLOSED

· POST QUALIFICATION
EXPERIENCE (PAST & PRESENT)

NAME OF THE EMPLOYER DESIGNATION PAY / SCALE OF PAY (TOTAL EMOLUMENTS DRAWN) PERIOD OF SERVICE AND ITS LENGHT FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
M/S ARCHITECT YETINDER MATHUR ARCHITECT RS.6000/- CONSOLIDATED. FROM 3RD JUL 1995 TO 11TH OCT 1999 i.e. ( FOUR YEARS THREE MONTHS AND EIGHT DAYS) 1. SUPERVISE THE STAFF AND MANAGE THE CLIENTS.2. HOLD MEETINGS AND CONTROL THE OUTPUT OF DESIGNS, DRAWINGS, ESTIMATES AND TENDER DOCUMENTS.3. CONDUCT, MOTIVATION & IN HOUSE TRAINING IN DETAILING, COMPUTER DRAWINGS AND SPECIFICATIONS.4. HOLD FEEDBACK MEETINGS WITH STAFF.
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI, TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT 6500-200-10500 FROM 12TH OCT 1999 TO 2ND AUGUST 2005 1. SCRUTINISATION OF LAYOUT PLAN Vis-à-vis MSTER PLAN AND OTHER RELATED BYE-LAWS FOR APPROVAL BY THE DEPARTMENT.2. ATTENDING ZONAL MEETINGS OF MCD.3. REPRESENTING TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT IN OTHER LEVEL MEETINGS ON BEHALF OF MCD
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI, TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT ARCHITECT 7500-250-12500 WORKING FROM 3RD AUGUST 2005 TO TILL DATE 1. PROCESSING OF LAYOUT CASES WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF SURVEY OFFICERS / ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTS AND DRAFTSMAN ETC.2. EXAMINATION / SCRUTINY OF LAYOUT PLANS SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE OF MCD UNDER SECTION 312 – 313 OF DMC ACT AND COMMENTS O TOW PLANNING ASPECTS ON FILES SUBMITTED FOR BUILDING PLAN APPROVALS3. IMPEMENTATION / ENFORCEMENT OF MASTER PLAN, UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF MCD.4. ATTENDING THE MEETINGS IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS, INCLUDING MIN ISTRIES ETC.IN RESPECT OF VARIOUS ISSUES RELATED TO THE THE CONCERNED CELL.5. DEALING WITH THE COURT CASES CONDUCTED IN HIGH COURT/ DISTRICT COURT INCLUDING COORDINATION WITH ADVOCATES AND ATTENDING DATES OF HEARING.6. FRAMING REPLIES TO THE ID APPLICATONS UDER RTI ACT.

TOTAL POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: 12 YEARS APPROX.

I hereby declare that all statements made in this application are true, complete & correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. With these contents, I end this short resume for a due consideration and response and I assure you, sir, that if selected I shall do my work most conscientiously.

Thanking you

· MANOJ KUMAR
· NEW DELHI
· INDIA
manoj k

Studioduv

Postby S-DUV » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi

I'm Pablo Leguizamon, Studioduv's coordinator. Studioduv is a professional design office actually working for differents projects, places and countries from Argentina. We have developed designs for USA, Canada, Spain, China, Colombia, Panama & UAE.

I invite you to visite our office in:
www.studio-duv.com

Studioduv offer you asisst your design work.

I keep in touch.
Regards & Thanks.

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Architect.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email / Skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted