design of lingerie/cosmetics store - SOUTH FLORIDA

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

design of lingerie/cosmetics store - SOUTH FLORIDA

Postby Bocaraton » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 am

Hello Everybody,

I have project to open a french lingerie/cosmetic store in south east Florida in the next few months. I am currently looking for a retail space for lease and have contacts with some malls.
Since i don't have knowledge in design/architecture, and since I am living outside of the US, I will probably need help of a design/architecture company to set up the design and set up all the store interior + storefront.
It will be a +/- 1500sqft retail space. I would like a high-end look, very "french".

Could someone here provide me the approximative cost for a such work? And maybe someone could provide me such design service?

Thank you very much!
Bocaraton

Architectural Design

Postby unthinkit » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:58 pm

Go to Campbell Design dot info for more information.
Last edited by unthinkit on Mon May 14, 2007 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
unthinkit

Fashion store

Postby RSCarcht » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:10 pm

A fee of $15,000 to 17,000 is about right. It will be hard to do construction on the project for less than $100/sf if you want to taget a high-end clientel. Try to find a firm whose work you like. You mentioned a "french" style. Are you thinking modern or traditional? Serene or elaborate? I the store we design, we try to create a setting that will showcase the product without overwhelming or overshadowing it. Good luck and do something wonderful...
RSCarcht

Postby studioa » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:49 pm

Hi,
my name is Adrian Crisan, I run a progressive architectural studio in Columbus, Ohio.
Our approach is little bit different. What I would suggest to you is to split the project in two: hire an architect/studio that would fulfill your design needs and hire a local company that would do the Construction Drawings/Specs and provide the Construction Administration. This way most of the high end projects are done around the world. It would require a little bit of effort from your side (owner) because you have to hire two entities and sign two different contracts, but it offers you best in terms of design quality, overall cost and execution.

In any case you could take a look at our studio web site and if you feel like our approach is something you would like to see for your project, feel free to contact us. We will develop an outstanding project for you.

http://www.studioa.org

We do work in US and international (mostly EU).

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,
Adrian Crisan
architect/studio principal
studioa

Italian architects and building engineers for your projects

Postby valentigo » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:22 am

We can provide conceptual of it at an execellent price! Contact us

We are a young team of Italian architects and building engineers, eager to collaborate with foreign studios and companies for
- projects study and development, from sketch to construction phase
- drafting of plannings, elevations, sections, 3Ds
- very fluent in english
- can send cv on request
Have extra work? Need help for your projects? Contact us at valentigo@libero.it

Valentina Gozzi
Monica Bianchi
Roberta Farinelli
valentigo

Equan Paris interested in doing business

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:13 pm

Dear Sir,

Let me introduce my self. My name is Diana Cabrera and I am the Regional Manager of EQUAN Paris. My company is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of skin care products, fragrances and accessories. We are currently penetrating the US market.

I read your posting by coincidence since I love interior design and architecture. The reason why I'm contacting you is because I would like to know more about your business and what products you are going to carry.

Please let me know where I can reach you to explore possible business opportunities.

Regards,

Diana Cabrera
Regional Manager
EQUAN Paris
www.equanparis.com

Postby Bocaraton » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:28 pm

Dear Diana,

Here is my e-mail adress

Please send me an e-mail, and I will send you more informations about the business I want to set up.

Thank you very much
Bocaraton

Postby brinked » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:52 pm

sorry for the late reply...but I just wanted to let you know I recently had my place done and it costed me $124 per square foot but its very high end and classy. Im from NYC but price should be lower by you.
brinked

Studio DUV

Postby S-DUV » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:11 pm

Hi Sirs,

Write Pablo E. Leguizamon from Studio DUV.

Studio DUV is a professional design office actually working for different projects, places and countries from Argentina.
We offer high quality Urban & Architecture design service to low cost.

Chek our web site and portfolio in:
www.studio-duv.com
www.studio-duv.com/news/whystudioduv.htm

My team and I can assist your design process from our office.

Best Regards & Thanks.

Pablo E. Leguizamon
Studio DUV coordinator.
Architect
Rosario - ARGENTINA.
e-mail & skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
web site: www.studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Postby usarender » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:29 pm

We also produce high end INTERIOR DESIGN of the highest quality around and most competitive prices.

Beyond Interior Design, we also provide many architectural services.

Below is a summary --->>>

BASIC SERVICES

I. ARCHITECTURAL CAD DRAWINGS.

We produce these from your ideas, from your sketches, from your designs, from our designs.

II. ARCHITECTURAL RENDERINGS.

Fastest service around. Extremely high quality.

All types, any size, exterior and interior.

III. ARCHITECTURAL ILLUSTRATIONS.

Free hand style, sketches, water color effect, pen and ink, pencil, graffiti, colored pencils, colored markers.

IV. ARCHITECTURAL PRESENTATIONS.

Final presentation sets for architects with floor plans, elevations, roof plan, site plan, sections, 3D views, aereal views, colored site plans, colored floor plans, and other drawings needed.

DESIGN PRESENTATION SERVICE.

V. ARCHITECTURAL ANIMATIONS.

Highest quality, superior service.

Traditional linear and interactive / panoramic animations.

VI. WATER COLOR STYLE RENDERINGS

Realistic effect true to scale, fastest service around.

VII. 3D MODELS.

3D models of your project, both interior and exterior !
Study and present your designs, projects, ideas, visions, aspirations, ideas in 3D ! For architects, designers, visionaries, futurists.

VIII. CONCEPTUAL DESIGNS.

Architectural exterior and interior conceptual designs created from scratch ! For other architects, for urban planners, for interior designers, for inventors, for futurists, for visionaries, for anyone needeing !

A. PRELIMINARY DESIGN.

Preliminary architectural exterior and interior design. For other professionals, private owners, anyone needing ! We produce the design and the presentation drawings !

B. FINAL ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS[b/]

For other professionals, private owners wanting to build, for anyone needing this service. Exterior and interior design of residential, commercial, religious, technical, recreational projects.

[b]IX. FINAL DESIGN WITH DOCUMENTATION.

RESIDENTIAL DESIGN.

Single family and multi-family.

BUILDING DESIGN.

Presentation Services:

We present your design for you and create the presentation drawings.

X. 3D MODELING OF YOUR ACTUAL BUILT PROJECT.

We model existing buildings of individuals, companies, other professionals and place them on a global map so users, investors, clients can find your building, development, project, complex in 3 dimensions ! Excellent for developers, real estate companies, builders and pools of investors !

A. 3D MODELS FROM YOUR SKETCHES.

For private parties, other professionals, for anyone needing to visualize a concept, preliminary or final design they have.

B. 3D MODELS FROM AUTOCAD DWG.

Aereal views. elevation renderings, 3D perspective renderings, 2D and 3D colored floor plan renderings and illustrations, 3D sections, landscape renderings, interior renderings.
==================================================================================================

We also are seeking partners to work with us on an exciting project --->>

PROJECT LIQUID UNIVERSE

We are seeking new participants, new partners, new global players to join us.

Freelance photographers needed. We are looking for people who wish to set-up their own business in architectural photography. We will help you set-up your business, get clients. It is a huge market we will introduce you to. In turn, you will be working with us contributing towards a revolutionary project, by offering your photography service to your clients. Your services will benefit your new business and also contribute towards the construction of this phenomenal project. Contact us for more details.

3D modelers needed to contribute time as volunteers in designing the new cities of the future, the new cities in space, the new transportation systems, to help design and detail aspects of the projects mentioned above.

Technology companies needed. To partner with us and develop some of our proprietary designs and inventions in a way for the entire world to benefit.

Companies small and big and Foreign countries needed to help develop the new Global 3D Parallel Universe.

Design professionals needed to volunteer time as well helping to design these projects of the future and gain global recognition in the process.

Scientists, inventors needed for partnership on these global projects.

DESIGNERS/ ARCHITECTS / 3D MODELERS NEEDED

To work on designing :

-The architecture of the future.
-The new buildings of the future.
-The new cities of the future.
-The structures of the future.

At Project Liquid Universe, we are creating a system whereby all work together designing the future and making our lasting statement in the new era of scientific and technological discovery.

Volunteers are needed to help develop the designs for the new ring system, the new cities in space, the new laboratories, transportation systems, the new business and service centers.

Together we design the new architecture and gather our experience, knowledge, samples, skills, new designs, new creations and bring these into one global statement of architectural achievement. We thus form the new lab of architectural design, where our joint efforts will determine the direction of the future.

Join with us in this journey. We will be happy to help you as a designer find your place in this new vast experience of creating the future together.

We are also needed individuals interested in getting into architectural photography, with some experience in photography. We will help you set-up your web page, your business, direct you into the market and together we will shape the future paths for man. We will help you place companies, buildings, cities into a new database of universal implications.

Are you an architect inventor with new designs, ideas, inventions? Work with us and we will develop these together.

Are you in need of ideas, inventions to realize your projects? We will together create these for you.

Together we create a new virtual world where there is no limit to explore, to dream, to create some of the most fantastic ideas the world together can achieve.

By pooling our resources together we thus help each other and help the world to create a new future for architecture, design and experiencing the universe around us.

Do you have a project you designed and would like to place in 3D in a global 3D map or in the new 3d city? We will re-create your design in 3D.

Do you have a design you would like to sell? We will create it in 3D for you to sell,

Join other architects in this journey of discovery and make your statement in history designing the new future with us.

Welcome to the journey!
usarender
millennium club

Postby CADNEWYORK » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:09 pm

http://www.cadconversionservices.com is a New York based company that offers sketch to cad conversion at the rate of $7 per hour.
CADNEWYORK

Cutting edge designer in Los Angeles

Postby liv4ever76 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Hi! I would love to help design your store. Please visit http://www.liviashi.com and http://www.myspace.com/buildingdesigner
for samples of design work.

Thanks,

Livia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
liv4ever76

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted