Designers/Architects/3d modelers needed

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Designers/Architects/3d modelers needed

Postby usarender » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:53 pm

Designers/Architects/3d modelers needed to work on designing:

-The architecture of the future.
-The new buildings of the future.
-The new cities of the future.
-The structures of the future.
-The new architectural technology of the future.

At Project Liquid Universe, we are creating a system whereby all work together designing the future and making our lasting statement in the new era of scientific and technological discovery.

Volunteers are needed to help develop the designs for the new buildings and cities in space and on earth, the new laboratories, transportation systems, the new business and service centers.

Together we design the new architecture and gather our experience, knowledge, samples, skills, new designs, new creations and bring these into one global statement of architectural achievement. We thus form the new lab of architectural design, where our joint efforts will determine the direction of the future.

Join with us in this journey. We will be happy to help you as a designer find your place in this new vast experience of creating the future together.

We are also needing individuals interested in getting into architectural photography, with some experience in photography. We will help you set-up your web page, your business, direct you into the market and together we will shape the future paths for man. We will help you place companies, buildings, cities into a new database of universal implications.

Are you an architect inventor with new designs, ideas, inventions? Work with us and we will develop these together.

Are you in need of ideas, inventions to realize your projects? We will together create these for you.

Together we create a new virtual world where there is no limit to explore, to dream, to create some of the most fantastic ideas the world together can achieve.

By pooling our resources together we thus help each other and help the world to create a new future for architecture, design and experiencing the universe around us.

Do you have a project you designed and would like to place in 3D in a global 3D map or in the new 3d city? We will re-create your design in 3D.

Do you have a design you would like to sell? We will create it in 3D for you to sell.

Join other architects in this journey of discovery and make your statement in history designing the new future with us.

Welcome to the journey!

Project Liquid Universe
usarender
millennium club

Postby architect_team » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:58 am

Hello sir,
• We are an architecture team based IN EGYPT for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
• Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
• Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed.
• We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
• Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are ready to take part in projects or competition with other architecture offices in all over the world.
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.
Services:
Architectural Drafting Assistance
Structural Drafting
3d Modeling, Animation, Walkthroughs
Presentation Drawings
Digitization of Blue Prints
Raster to Vector ( Converting Scanned Scrap Arts from Architects to CAD drawings) ( Cost per sheet)
Printing and Scanning at very low costs (Including Fed-ex charges)
Architects, Engineers can send us their rough sketches through e-mail in scanned image format and the same will be converted into CAD Drawings overnight.
Our entire work samples are available on our website.
WWW.IMAGE-ARCHITECTTEAM.COM

We are looking to make a job venture or partnership with another architecture office worldwide.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411, Egypt
Email: - blocked -
contact@image-architectteam.com

Telephone: 0020106600234
architect_team

ARCHITECTDESIGNER 3D MODELER LOOKING FOR A JOB

Postby heshamzaytoun » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:40 am

GENTLEMEN
It is my pleasure to send you my resume below, including my website address.
I am an architectural engineer specialized in designing residential, commercial and multi-use projects. I have designed a wide variety of projects since 1975.i worked for major companies and architectural firms in Africa, Asia, Europe and USA on either contract or freelance basis. I have long practices in the areas of architectural, interior, landscape, industrial, machine development/ design as well as graphics and cad 2d & 3d modeling and services.
I am hopeful that my background and experience meet your satisfaction.
Should you require any further information, please contact me and I will be glad to provide you with them as promptly as possible.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Best regards,

Hesham Zaytoun

Hesham Zaytoun
Sobremonte 1266 6-D
Rio cuarto 5800
Cordoba - Argentina
Phone Number: 54 (358) 462 4444
E-mail: - blocked -
Website http://arquitectoheshamzaytoun.bravehost.com/index.html

OBJECTIVE
Seeking a position as:-
*Architectural designer for high quality residential and commercial projects.
*AUTOCAD 2D/3D architectural drafter/designer.
*Interior/Landscape designer.
*Graphics designer
EDUCATION
B.Sc. Degree in Architectural Engineering, University of Alexandria-Egypt
EXPERIENCE
• Self employed in land development and construction in Rio cuarto -Argentina 2004 -present
• Larry Windes & Associates, Phoenix, Arizona 1998-2004
• Designed custom homes and single/multi-family units-Architectural 2D/3D Graphics.Sonoran Desert, Cave Creek, AZ 1996
• Landscape Designer - Designed both land/hardscape for new homes in Scottsdale and Cave Creek area.
• Iannucci Woodwork, Phoenix, Arizona 1995-1998 Free lance designer – working drawings for high end cabinet work.
• Kendall Woods Phoenix, Arizona 1995-Free lance designer - working drawings for high end cabinet work.freelance
• IC Engineering, Raleigh, North Carolina 1995- (freelance basis).Custom Home Design,fast food restaurants and a school.
• Jordan and Jordan, Phoenix, Arizona 1995 Free lance designer - working drawing for high end cabinet work.
• Ramel Architects International, Scottsdale, Arizona 1995-1997 Architectural designer – designed hotel, residential(custom homes) and religious facilities.
• Arnold Wile and Associates, Pleasantville, New York 1991-1994 Architectural draftsman for remodeling and kitchen projects.
• Monaliza Fine Furniture, Brooklyn, New York 1988-1989 Interior and furniture designer.
• Self employed, Alexandria, Egypt 1981-1988 Owner of a high end manufacturing facility for wood furniture.
• General contractor for interior design. Fabricating and using wood, metal work, marble, aluminum and wood doors and windows. Exported my products to Saudi, Arabia and France.
• SONATRACH, Algeria 1976-1980 Architect designer – designed residential, commercial, public, educational and office buildings.
• CEPECT, France, Paris 1975-1976 Architect designer –designed a military hospital, residential complex, an addition to The Friendship Palace in Khartoom and an open parking lot in San Martin, south of France.
• University of Alexandria-Egypt 1971-1974 Architectural trainee with Dr. Ahmed Monir /architect/professor at Alexandria University.

SKILLS
• Architectural, Landscape and interior designs with high quality 2D and 3D presentation and project illustration.
• Architectural model making. And 3D rendering for architectural and industrial projects
• Manual and computer skills with AutoCAD all versions
• Graphic design using 3D Studio. Max, True Space and Photoshop.
• Extensively traveled in project and work- related trips to Europe, North Africa, Arabia, Persian Gulf and the U.S.
• Speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and Arabic.
References and portfolio are available upon request.
heshamzaytoun

Postby usarender » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Welcome to all who are participating and who also wish to participate on this project !
usarender
millennium club

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted