Interior Rending

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Interior Rending

Postby DEREK415 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:20 pm

I am building an apartment overlooking the sea and and require high quality 3D model Interior Rending for :

a) modern kitchen
b) lounge/dinning room with balcony overlooking the sea
c) master bedroom with a balcony overlooking the sea

I am looking to find a 3d modeler & renderer in Asia who can help us with my modeling & rendering needs. This person needs to have very good skills & low cost! Thanks!
DEREK415

Re: Interior Rending

Postby erick.chen » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:17 am

DEREK415 wrote:I am building an apartment overlooking the sea and and require high quality 3D model Interior Rending for :

a) modern kitchen
b) lounge/dinning room with balcony overlooking the sea
c) master bedroom with a balcony overlooking the sea

I am looking to find a 3d modeler & renderer in Asia who can help us with my modeling & rendering needs. This person needs to have very good skills & low cost! Thanks!

hello
I am Erick, the manager of the 5DSCAPE.

Our company is specialized in architecture animation,Interior and exterior rendering, QTVR,Multi-media development digital presentation and so on .

I've sent a em to u.
erick.chen

We are among the fastest 3D service on the market

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:51 pm

We also provide 3D renderings, animations, (exterior and interior) and are among the FASTEST around on the market ! We can get you a rendering frequently in one day and for larger projects in two days !

We employ the best and latest in technology, and are among the best on the market.

Architectural Art USA

Our link can be found by clicking on our link page at the bottom, on this post.

Mr. Nelson
archartusa(at)hotmail.com
usarender
millennium club

hi

Postby Renderviz » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:01 am

hello derek
I am an architect from india and would like to offer our services to do the project that you had outlined..

do visit us at www.renderviz.com and check our works and then contact us at info@renderviz.com for further correspondence

good day
Renderviz

Greetings from ViewBuild

Postby viewbuild » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:29 pm

http://www.viewbuild.co.nz

We are based in New Zealand and offer architectural modeling and visualisation solutions. Because we are based in NZ are costs are low - from around US$600 for a high res render.

We can provide images, models, virtual tours, web based solutions, mutli-media packages etc

Call me on +64 4 499 5373 or email to info@viewbuild.co.nz

See examples of our work at http://www.viewbuild.co.nz/gallery.htm

Regards

Dave Moore
ViewBuild
viewbuild

- blocked due to abuse -

Postby hmahesha » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 am

Hi

For Details Pls Contact us Via mail.

My mail id - blocked due to abuse -

We give you guaranty for best work and low price.

thanks

hmahesha
hmahesha

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted