Wedding Photographer needed.

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Wedding Photographer needed.

Postby kevin_jhk » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:31 am

Hi, Getting married in Savannah in September and can't find a professional photographer.
I am starting to panic, we are eloping and the most important thing to us is the pictures. Is there anyone who can help with some contacts in Savannah?
Thanks
kevin_jhk

Postby cameron747 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Hello,
My name is lori and I am the wedding photographer for Nika Ink Studios and we would love to discuss some details about photographing your wedding. Please visit our website to see samples of our work at savannah portrait photographer and e-mail us at lori@photographybylori.com.
Thank you,
cameron747

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted