Help! Interior designer needed!

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Help! Interior designer needed!

Postby chris1982 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi All,

I know this may not be the right place to look but i am not getting the right results from other places i have advertised!

I am head of design for an Interior Design company in Birmingham, West Midlands, Uk. We are a contemporary Italian furniture company and are currently going through a transition period. Due to this situation we need to employ a new designer for the retail side of the team.

I am looking for someone who is looking for an opportunity, a designer who is passionate about design but also has the confidence to sell to customers and project manage. The role focuses mainly on kitchen design and this will be the majority of work involved but these are high end kitchens with a very design orientated and involve many bespoke areas that need a design eye! It will also involves other areas of interior design and the have opportunities to be part of many varying projects.

The candidate ideally would have experience in design or be just coming out of a design degree etc. We are not looking for the most experienced candidate and would be a pleasure to take on a young fresh exciting designer that can see the future holds many possibilities with us.

Mac experience and a history of using 3D max and Creative Suite would be an advantage.

Hopefully there will be someone out there who is looking for a role like this, if so please contact me or send an email to christian(at)mooch(dot)eu(dot)com. If not applying then could someone let me know where i can advertise for suitable candidates?

Many thanks
chris1982

Interior Design Services

Postby 3DesignArchitect » Fri May 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Should you consider outsourcing this service, I can provide this interior design service for you for a fraction of the cost of an in-house worker, and also a fraction of normal cost for interior design services.

I am a 3D architect who provides interior design services, exterior design and work with a team also providing high quality 3D architectural renderings, architectural illustrations, architectural animations, VR Tours, walk-thrus and related services.

Give us a try. Fast turn-around, excellent high quality interior design services.

Please contact us for samples.

3D Design Architect

3DesignArchitect(@)xemna.com
3DesignArchitect

Postby 3DesignArchitect » Sun May 25, 2008 5:26 pm

Correction to e-mail :

Contact us at -->

3DesignArchitect(at)xenma.com

- INTERIOR DESIGN

We work from your drawings, sketches, photos, ideas you have and transform them into reality!

Amazing high quality interior design services.

Speedy service!

Available globally, any location.

No project is to small or too large for us.

- Architectural renderings of our interior designs.

- Architectural Animations.

- Architectural Illustrations.

- Colored floor plans.

- High quality affordable service.

3DesignArchitect(at)xenma.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
3DesignArchitect

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted