URGENT JOB FOR FREELANCE ARCHITECT IN CHINA

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

URGENT JOB FOR FREELANCE ARCHITECT IN CHINA

Postby adamayinla » Thu May 29, 2008 1:36 am

I am Arc. Kunmi Ayinla, a Nigerian architect. My work involves 3D architectural design, interior design, architectural production drawings and so on.
I am looking for an experienced and talented designer(achitect) who is an expert in presentattion and full scale production drawings.
I am willing to present a good offer for interested and qualified architect.

please reply on time as it is very urgent!!

Kunmi Ayinla
adamayinla

STILL WAITING

Postby adamayinla » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:56 am

Hi,
Its me again, Arc. Kunmi Ayinla
As a result of the urgency involved due to numerous job i have at hand and willing to outsource, qualified architects from india, phillipine, bangladesh and other asian countries can show interest, my main preference is to strike balance between price and quality. However, any interested freelance archittect should contact me 08057325437 or mail me - blocked - and remember to attach your past work. Part Payment can even be made upfront to show you the level of seriousness involved.
Please reply on time as it is urgent.

Still waiting

Arc Kunmi Ayinla
adamayinla

freelance

Postby chinka9 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:05 pm

hi,

Iam interested in the job offered by you. I would like to know the details of work. Your mail is coming blocked in ur message. I also tried calling you but couldnt get through. Is there any code to be added before it?? Iam calling from India. Feel free to contact me on my mail id- - blocked -. or call on my no. 9810539265. You need to add the india code before this i.e. 91

Regards,
Guneet Raj Singh
chinka9

Postby architectvijay08 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:14 am

dear mam,
iam architectvijay from india, chennai - tamilnadu, having a good exposure of architecture by working in kulalumpur malaysia, manama-kingdom of bahrain, newdelhi-india, new bombay-india, and chennai- india for couple of years, and practising on my own by doing some good projects as weel as doing some freelancing for architects,u can contact me as soon as possible by call me from following numbers. check from this, from alphabets-igi0efg0bi and add code-00-91 along with my phone numbers.
awaiting for your positive reply in this regard

vijayakumar.j
00-91-9790567029
- blocked -
architectvijay08

Provide Visualization service

Postby Ingrid Hsu » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 am

Dear Sir :
We wish to inform you that we are specialized in 3D graphics, and presentation projects development.We shall be more than pleased to offer you the original design of interior or simply visualization of the already prepared design at a reasonable cost. I’m sure it would help you to obtain nice presentation to your clients.

Our team, located in China, has extensive experiences in designing a variety of large-scale projects, and have successfully cooperated with some international companies for projects in the past years. Enclosed please find some of our works.

Please visit our web page for more works.

http://ingridlijuanxu.spaces.live.com/

In case you need more information about our business status, we shall be very glad to answer your inquires at any time.

The following is our contact information

Cell phone: 0086-15077223533

Email:

ingridhsu@163.com;

8626745@qq.com

- blocked -

ingridhsu@qq.com

MSN:- blocked -

QQ:8626745
Hope our information would be useful to you.

Sincerely yours,
Ingrid Hsu

Provide Visualization service

Postby Ingrid Hsu » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:42 am

Dear Sir or Madam:
We have your email address from Internet. We wish to inform you that we are specialized in 3D graphics, and presentation projects development.We shall be more than pleased to offer you the original design of interior or simply visualization of the already prepared design at a reasonable cost. I’m sure it would help you to obtain nice presentation to your clients.

Our team, located in China, has extensive experiences in designing a variety of large-scale projects, and have successfully cooperated with some international companies for projects in the past years. Enclosed please find some of our works.

Please visit our web page for more works.

http://ingridlijuanxu.spaces.live.com/

In case you need more information about our business status, we shall be very glad to answer your inquires at any time.

The following is our contact information

Cell phone: 0086-15077223533

Email:

ingridhsu@163.com;

8626745@qq.com

- blocked -

ingridhsu@qq.com

MSN:- blocked -

QQ:8626745
Hope our information would be useful to you.

Sincerely yours,
Ingrid Hsu

architectural rendering and animation service

Postby georgina » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Dear Sir,

We'd like to provide our excellent interior & exterior architectural
rendering and animation services at very competitive price($300 to $400 per
eyelevel rendering).We also do Auto Cad drawing.

Currently, I have 20 years of experience in this field. I have a team with over 120 excellent renderers. Looking forward to the chance of working with you through internet, pls consider hiring people abroad like me, my email address is diamond06@abddba.com

I attach 5 samples for your review, for more informaition, you are welcome to visit
our website: www.abddba.com Looking forward to hearing from you!

----------------------
Sincerely yours,
Zhou Yonghe/Georgina
diamond06@abddba.com
Diamond 3d rendering
Direct: 86-21-56065437 /56956592
www.abddba.com
georgina

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted