wanted for urgent employment for architect from china

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

wanted for urgent employment for architect from china

Postby adamayinla » Thu May 29, 2008 1:42 am

I am Arc. Kunmi Ayinla, a Nigerian architect. My work involves 3D architectural design, interior design, architectural production drawings and so on.
I am looking for an experienced and talented designer(achitect) from china who is an expert in presentattion and full scale production drawings.
I am willing to present a good offer for interested and qualified architect.

please reply on time as it is very urgent!!

Kunmi Ayinla
adamayinla

still waiting!, many jobs are on ground

Postby adamayinla » Fri May 30, 2008 1:28 am

Its me again, kunmi Ayinla. still waiting for reply or interest, the jobs are too many and i really need a freelance architect from china. Payment can even be made upfront so that it we can show our seriousness. pls reply on time.

thanks
adamayinla

Postby svealord » Sat May 31, 2008 8:44 pm

Hi,
If the only thing you consider in choosing just from China is the price/quality balance then please let me know and i will show you is possible to find much better quality as sensible lower prices elsewhere in this world.
If there are other reasons for choosing from China only, then excuse my post here.

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
svealord

still waiting

Postby adamayinla » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 am

hi svealord
thanks for showing interest, you are right about striking balance between quality and price am not really particular about china its the balance between price and quality that matters and from my experience with chinnese the quality work have been done at low-prices.

I tried to contact you(svealord) but you didnt leave phone no or email address. Anyway, if want the job you can mail me, my email is - blocked -. pls remember to attach some of your past work.

Still waitin, the jobs are choking me!

Arc. Kunmi Ayinla
adamayinla

Postby svealord » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.

We can talk on:

yahoo messenger: my ID is: uboot453

My time is GMT +1.

I have portfolio link, phone numbers etc. but first please contact me on skype or yahoo messenger because as you can see, any other http or e-mail address is blocked here.
If is difficult with skype or yahoo please let me know and we'll find a way to send other contact details and talk.
Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
svealord

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted