WANTED URGENTLY 'AN EXPERIENCED CONSTRUCTION MANAGER'

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

WANTED URGENTLY 'AN EXPERIENCED CONSTRUCTION MANAGER'

Postby adamayinla » Thu May 29, 2008 2:10 am

I am Arc. Kunmi Ayinla an architect in nigerian involved in design and build jobs. I am in URGENT need for an experienced medium scale building construction manager/supervisor from CHINA to supervise building construction ranging from 3floors to 8floors with the following qualities;
1. Must have the ability to plan and oversee complete construction from building structure, services to detailed interior and exterior finnishes.
2. Must have undertaken and accomplished such buildings in the past.
3. Must have good human(skilled artisans)and logistics resources.
4. Must have good initiative and ability to improviise where there are deficiency of equipment.

A good offer awaits interested and qualified construction manager to work in Nigeria, where all expenses shall be catered for.

Please send interest to - blocked - as soon as possible.

Arc. Kunmi Ayinla
adamayinla

still waiting

Postby adamayinla » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:39 am

hi
its me Arc. Kunmi ayinla again. As a result of the urgency due to enormous work on ground for me, i have decided to consider qualified personnel from asian country such as india, bangladesh, phillipine to signify interest. My preference is as result of commitment and honesty, and reasonable charges people from these have given me in my interaction with them.
Please reply on time, it is very urgent!
adamayinla

still waiting

Postby adamayinla » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:50 pm

hi

am still waitin, the is really much and i think outsourcing is my way out. Pls show interest
adamayinla

Re: still waiting

Postby janickd » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello Kunmi,

Are you still looking for a Construction Manager/Superintendent? If so, I might be able to help you.

My name is Daniel Janick. I have 10 years proven experience as a well seasoned Traveling Construction Superintendent/Manager out of over 36 years in the industry. I am 56 years old and willing to do what it takes to get the job done

I am a certified SWPPP Inspector and a past certified FEMA Inspector. I am very well experienced with computer skills including: Microsoft Programs - Word, Excel and Project. I have over the years designed improved office spreadsheets that reduce overall wasted time both in the Home Office as well as Field Offices.

I can take a project from Pre-Bid to Closeout Documents. I impress Plan-Spec throughout the project demanding safety and Timelines to insure a well completed project.

I have worked on multi-level projects as a carpenter in many aspects; Concrete forming of most every constructural design including Aluma-Beam Flying Forms, steel stud framing and a number of other areas.

Please accept my attached documents as a testimony to my qualifications and consider this E-mail as a first step to filling your needs for a Construction Superintendent/Manager.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Daniel Janick
- blocked -
262-442-8821

its me Arc. Kunmi ayinla again. As a result of the urgency due to enormous work on ground for me, i have decided to consider qualified personnel from asian country such as india, bangladesh, phillipine to signify interest. My preference is as result of commitment and honesty, and reasonable charges people from these have given me in my interaction with them.
Please reply on time, it is very urgent![/quote]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
janickd

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted