still searching

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

still searching

Postby adamayinla » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:08 pm

pls i need architect from china/india/phillipine/banglandesh urgently. I really need to outsource the work at hand. I assure you the payment pay will be favourable.

still waiting
adamayinla

Reg Urgent need Of Architectes

Postby huzijc » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:15 am

To

Mr. Adamayinla

KIND ATTN :

SUBJECT : Introduction of Firm “ Aesthetic Designs “

Dear Sir,

We would like to introduce our firm ‘Aesthetic Designs’ to your organization, for association in offering our Professional Service.
Aesthetic Designs is fast growing Turnkey project consultants engaged in various Architectural, Civil and Structural engineering fields. Designing, Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Educational Structures using latest Computerized CAD Techniques and Rendered views.
Aesthetic Designs is a dynamic young firm promoted by highly educated and experience entrepreneur in technical and financial matters.
Now, Aesthetic Designs is admitted International Associate Membership of the American Institute of Architects.
The company was found in 1990 by Architect Juzer.A.Chahwala and has now acclaimed many prestigious projects in association with many leading firms and clients of the country. Aesthetic Designs can provide various professional services under one roof in their fieldwork having exercised expert supervision on construction, quality control, measurements, billing of materials etc. and monitored the progress of work.
We at Aesthetic Designs can guarantee for ‘Quality’, ‘Commitment’ and Dedication’ to the project and client.
We are ready to accept challenges to meet within any stipulated time frame.
We are very much keen to work with you for your upcoming project.
Please find enclosed herewith our companies’ current project list for your reference
Please find enclosed herewith our company Profile CD for your reference

Thanking you
You’re Truly

For Aesthetic Designs
Contact Persons
Mr. Huzaifa.J.Chawala(+919920134290)
- blocked -
huzijc

Studio DUV - Designing Urban Visions

Postby S-DUV » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 pm

Hi,

Write Pablo E. Leguizamon from Studio DUV.

Studio DUV is a professional design office actually working for differents projects, places and countries from Argentina. We have developed designs for USA, Canada, Spain, China, Colombia, Panama & Dubai.
We offer high quality Urban & Architecture design service to low cost.

Chek our web site and portfolio in:
www.studio-duv.com
www.studio-duv.com/news/whystudioduv.htm

I can offer you assist your work process from our office.

Best Regards & Thanks.

Pablo E. Leguizamon
Studio DUV coordinator.
Architect
Rosario - ARGENTINA.
E-mail & Skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
Web site: www.studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Re: still searching

Postby pune architect » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:59 am

adamayinla wrote:pls i need architect from china/india/phillipine/banglandesh urgently. I really need to outsource the work at hand. I assure you the payment pay will be favourable.

still waiting

Hi there,

Mine is an Architect and design firm and we would be interested in undertaking your work. Please pass on the details at the contact below.

Thanks and Regards,
pune architect

Provide Visualization service

Postby Ingrid Hsu » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:40 am

Dear Sir :
We wish to inform you that we are specialized in 3D graphics, and presentation projects development.We shall be more than pleased to offer you the original design of interior or simply visualization of the already prepared design at a reasonable cost. I’m sure it would help you to obtain nice presentation to your clients.

Our team, located in China, has extensive experiences in designing a variety of large-scale projects, and have successfully cooperated with some international companies for projects in the past years. Enclosed please find some of our works.

Please visit our web page for more works.

http://ingridlijuanxu.spaces.live.com/

In case you need more information about our business status, we shall be very glad to answer your inquires at any time.

The following is our contact information

Cell phone: 0086-15077223533

Email:

ingridhsu@163.com;

8626745@qq.com

- blocked -

ingridhsu@qq.com

MSN:- blocked -

QQ:8626745
Hope our information would be useful to you.

Sincerely yours,
Ingrid Hsu

architectural rendering and animation service

Postby georgina » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:56 pm

Dear Sir,

We'd like to provide our excellent interior & exterior architectural
rendering and animation services at very competitive price($300 to $400 per
eyelevel rendering).We also do Auto Cad drawing.

Currently, I have 20 years of experience in this field. I have a team with over 120 excellent renderers. Looking forward to the chance of working with you through internet, pls consider hiring people abroad like me, my email address is diamond06@abddba.com

For more informaition, you are welcome to visit
our website: www.abddba.com Looking forward to hearing from you!

----------------------
Sincerely yours,
Zhou Yonghe/Georgina
diamond06@abddba.com
Diamond 3d rendering
Direct: 86-21-56065437 /56956592
www.abddba.com
georgina

Re: still searching

Postby buildingdesigns » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:34 pm

Sir
We are Architects drafter from Building design working from kolkata india have exp of working over 10 years ibn this field of preparing Architectural construction document using Autocad,Adt,Archicad,Microstation Etc.
we have the exp of working in US and UK construction document work.
We offer you 40+ hours per week initially.
waiting for your mail to get start soon
Thanking you
Ananda
Building Design
mailto:ananda_200397@rediffmail.com
mailto:buildingdesign@rediffmail.com
buildingdesigns

Postby 3Dexterity.com » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:53 am

3Dexterity is a Ukraine-based company, mainly involved in 3D modeling, design and photorealistic visualization.

The mission of 3Dexterity is to provide cutting-edge solutions and unsurpassed quality services in the market of Computer Graphics by pushing technological boundaries. 3Dexterity is a team of truly talented personalities, joined together to bring a new vision and innovative ideas to the Computer Graphics market.

Each of us not only mastered a broad variety of contemporary CG trends such as 3D CAD technologies and 2D print design, software development and scripting, but also has a strong scientifical background either in Physics and Mathematics, Engineering and Electronics, Organic chemistry and fine organic synthesis.

Together we are 3Dexterity — a fast-moving, dynamic company, combining the unparalleled creativity and the most up-to-date technologies, staying at the forefront of today's CG market latest trends and still reaching far frontiers of creativity and science yet to be discovered.

The following are examples scaled down by 4:

The full-sized originals can be found here.

Please, visit our site for more information.
3Dexterity.com

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted