Quote to design villa on a Slope Hill with great view

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Quote to design villa on a Slope Hill with great view

Postby arc3d » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:50 am

Hello friends, i post this to help my friend, he needs a quote on a design, please read the following information and if you are intersted in working with him, please leave me message with your contact information and a brief introduction, or email....

Thank you!

About the photos, please have a reference on:

http://picasaweb.google.com/arc3design/PhotosFromM

Hello,

I am interested to receive a quote for developing a design concept for a luxury villa of 500 square meters to be build on a steep hill on location as shown in the attached photo located in the Caribbean. Total land area is 2000 square meters and as per the local building permit regulation we can only use 25% of the land for villa. Location has a great view of Lagoon and Ocean as shown on the photo. Please submit your quote for develop concept and full architectural drawings complying to local building codes.Once the quote is acceptable will provide
Will provide information on local building codes and restrictions etc.
arc3d

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Wanted