Looking for Architectural Designing & Drafting firm

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from forum members SEEKING design and building-related services are welcomed here. NOT for service offerings.

Re: imd_1974 is a lier

Postby imd_1974 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:26 am

Dear Sir,

I inform you and advice you what your Hire investigator do in my side is not good at all event your behavior infrom of design community.

I inform you streight;

1. You hire the private investigator which is finally known as Hacker.
2. Your investigator as know mail FATMA NOVEMBER go inside in my IP Address and hire the lawyer from Bulgaria to sou me in Court.
3. Make agreement to me with his project which is I done it well and the price was 5,000 Euros by agreement in mail without any first advance payment.
4. FAKE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION WITH MTCN Number which is highly criminal in International using WESTERN UNION Form list for his own adventage.
5. You personally humiliating me infront of Design Community and said spam YOU in my mail (thats why I'm so angry with you).
6. Your Hire man go inside my IP Address without my permission and the agency Internet Permission, I recieve the Virus from there and was well inform that in your hire man is belong from him because he want to collect his data work project which is I make and not paid until now.
7. Try to Block my passport for Journey and with all of his theory try to Black mail me for 1,500 USD to give as charity to you also try to push me with his theory to take all my money from the Bank.

I'm ready to wellcome you in this base in Sofia with high level Law and Law Officers. I will do what you ask me as what you do to me with your hire man (Unknown person!!).

I will send it his mail from the first agreement until finally he uncover his Investigation by dealing with FAKE WESTERN UNION say to him that I will wellcome him with my special assistance from Law Officers and from my official firm so he can do what ever he want to my name and address.

Since he well said that he is hire by you so in this case he will connected automatically to you.

Sincerely yours,

Ignatius
imd_1974

Postby pnddesignstudio » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:41 pm

This is Danny Ro from P&D Design Studio. We are a professional Design Studio located in China, specialize in 3D rendering, 3D modeling, 3D animation/ walk through. We can make wonderful 3D rendering and 3D animation for interior and exterior. And the price for a 3D rendering is starting at $100 only (depending on the scale and complexity) with no quantity compressed!

We are sincerely hoped to become your good business partner.

If you find business possible, please write to - blocked -

Welcome to visit our website http:// www.pnd3d.com

Looking forward to serving you.
pnddesignstudio

Postby dconcepts2007 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 am

We are an architectural firm based in Ghaziabad, India. We have been associated with a few US and Canada based firms to take care of their drafting needs for the last almost one year. We would be very interested in entering into an association with you as well, and to this end we can provide a free pilot project for you, so that you can judge our abilities better.
Best regards
dconcepts2007

Working As A Freelancre.

Postby vijayn22 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:11 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for online job, I usually charge 5 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and CAD Drafting. I am using autocad.
I am looking to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Mr. Vijay N. Nikam.
India.
Email: - - blocked due to abuse -
Telephone: 09422263507
vijayn22

Re: Looking for Architectural Designing & Drafting firm

Postby nishitha_tk » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:04 am

creativ wrote:I am looking for a quality group or like-minded committed to long term association to be considered as an exceptional partner with the same principals, service standards and work ethics.

Thanks.

Hi
we have a small team in india and would wish to do freelancing
for architectural as well as interiors if interested get back to us to this mail id
nishi_arch2000@yahoo.co.in
Regards
nishitha_tk

Postby sk » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:29 am

creativ wrote:I am looking for a quality group or like-minded committed to long term association to be considered as an exceptional partner with the same principals, service standards and work ethics.

Thanks.

I am an architect with 8 years experience in this field having worked with reputed architects in India, USA and UK. At present I am based in Mumbai, India and doing freelance work for local and international clients.

I have worked on a wide variety of projects which includes prestigious residential, commercial and 5 star hotel projects. I have independently handled entire projects; right from site selection, designing, project management, tender invitation, vendor management, and site completion; with reputed companies working as an in-house architect. If interested, please e-mail me at kswati_arch@yahoo.co.in
sk

Postby architect_team » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:43 pm

Hello sir,
• We are an architecture team based IN EGYPT for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
• Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
• Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed.
• We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
• Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are ready to take part in projects or competition with other architecture offices in all over the world.
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.
• Services:
Architectural Drafting Assistance
Structural Drafting
3d Modeling, Animation, Walkthroughs
Presentation Drawings
Digitization of Blue Prints
Raster to Vector ( Converting Scanned Scrap Arts from Architects to CAD drawings) ( Cost per sheet)
Printing and Scanning at very low costs (Including Fed-ex charges)
Architects, Engineers can send us their rough sketches through e-mail in scanned image format and the same will be converted into CAD Drawings overnight.
Our entire work samples are available on our website.
WWW.IMAGE-ARCHITECTTEAM.COM

We are looking to make a job venture or partnership with another architecture office worldwide.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411, Egypt
Email: - blocked -
contact@image-architectteam.com

Telephone: 0020106600234
architect_team

Architectural services

Postby brhodes2435 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:35 pm

Bryan Rhodes
Rhodes Architecture, Inc.
600 S. Tyler suite 1902
Amarillo, Texas 79101

Full service architecture firm located in the Texas Panhandle
brhodes2435

Postby buildingdesigns » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:10 am

Thanks.

sir
i am working from my home setup kolkata india, i have the experience of working for diff clients as long as 8 years in the field of civil/arch/rcc/structural drafting, detailing and also modelling. i have a team of experience people from diff sector we believe in quality and also respect our clients schedule and deadline to submit works
i gladly offer our service for all of these sectors. and waiting your opinion,
Thanks
A sen
Building Design
mailto:buildingdesign@rediffmail.com
mailto:ananda_200397@rediffmail.com
buildingdesigns

If you Have Work We have Good Team...

Postby hmahesha » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:22 pm

Hi

If You have Work ...

We have Very Good Experiance in the Architecture Visuvalisation.

If you want To See our Sample Of Work Then pls Contact Me Via Mail...

Then I can Promise You To Get it done In Your Deadlines And With Best Quality...

If you want To Do the Buiseness ... Then Feel Free To Contact me At My mail Id..

hmahesha @ gmail.com

- blocked due to abuse -

Thanks...
hmahesha

Postby brhodes2435 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:15 pm

RHODES ARCHITECTURE, INC.
600 S. TYLER
AMARILLO ,TEXAS

ARCHITECTURAL FIRM LOCATED IN THE TEXAS PANHANDLE
brhodes2435

Postby hananwyb » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:29 pm

Thanks.

Dear Sir,
I am architect Hanan W. Youssef ,Egyptian, I have been working in the feild of cad drafting since 1992, I have a very good experience in the Tender drawings and in the plan presentations and also in the 3D presentations.
I can also provide you with work samples in all the above.
I would like to apply for an online Job , i have been working online since 2001 with a very well established firm in the gulf area. I am looking forward to get a better position.
I work using these software:
-Autocad
-3dsmax
-photoshop
-powerpoint
Looking forward for your reply.
Best regards,
Arch. Hanan W. Youssef
Contact me at this cellular phone : 002-0128-212-068
my email is : - blocked -
hananwyb

We are doing Architectural Outsoursing projects.

Postby bubaji » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:55 am

Hello sir,
I am a freelancer architect looking for online job, I usually charge 5 $ on hour , and I work at home , I have a professional experience in architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafting. I am using 3dmax and v-ray for my rendering to give me very professional High quality Static images.
About the render capacity,
U will find in attachment some of my work sample.
I am looking to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards,
bubaji

Application

Postby chaiash » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:00 am

Hello Alex,
i am freelance architect from London and i do freelance work for two canadian firms.
if you are still looking for someone to work for you do please me know.
if you send me your contact details i will send you my detail cv.
you can contact me on
- blocked -
waiting to hear from you,
thank you,
Ashwini
chaiash

Postby gathon_designstudio » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:01 am

We are, 'GATHON' DesignStudio, a architectural service providing firm, from Bangladesh. Perhaps you have got several proposals. But we will just tell you :

01. We have a team of architects, some of them are UNIVERSITY Professors, bright in their own way.

02. We have all supported sofwares (CAD, StudioMax, CorelDraw, Flash, SketchUp etc..) and media for all our architectural outputs.

03. 'GATHON' DesignStudio started, we are trying to work on it, with a new idea: DIGITAL ARCHITECTURE. Don't think it as Digital Media Produced Architecture. We are trying to make a Language and its application: Digital Architecture. Go through the link : http://www.offshorexperts.com/index.cfm ... y/p/212734

04. We don't think price is primary. We just want to do what we can do. Although price is a factor. It is totally secondary.

05. 'GATHON' DesignStudio is now touching the finishing line to get projects in Spain (5-Star Hotel) and Nigeria (Reconstruction).

We will like to go with all of you. Reply if we fit for you.

Best regards,

Shahin (architect),

CEO (owner),

'GATHON' DesignStudio,

43, Khan Jahan Ali Road,

Ground Floor, Sahntidhum Mor,

Khulna-9100,

Bangladesh.

Mob : +8801712 010012

Email : - blocked -
gathon_designstudio

PreviousNext