types of drip edge

Forum for users, specifiers, and manufacturers of building and construction products. NO SALES OFFERS - use the Classifieds and marketplace forums for sales.

types of drip edge

Postby hollerg » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:51 pm

I have a gable roof on my house in S.E. TX and wondered what type of drip edge to install. I have heard of C, D, z, H, type L. Can somebody point me to a synopsis that describes the when and where of their use, or give opinion on which will protect the facia of eave best?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Return to Building Products and Specifications Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


User Control Panel


Who is online

In this forum zone there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 508 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:21 am

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests
DesignCommunity   ·   ArchitectureWeek   ·   Great Buildings   ·   Archiplanet   ·   Books   ·   Blogs   ·   Search
Special thanks to our sustaining subscribers Building Design UK, Building Design News UK, and Building Design Tenders UK.