help:publishing an Architectural Research

Talk about architecture, building, and general media, marketing, and advertising. For both online and dead-tree publishing. Bring your examples, news, philosopy, challenges, Q&A. Readers, writers, editors, publishers, agencies all welcome.

help:publishing an Architectural Research

Postby saleh » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:00 am

I have had a research in a particular area of Architecture and want to publish my results in a highly qualified journal.
I am wondering to know where and what periodical is the most accredited in the world to publish an Architectural Resarch.
It is an 3000 characters long article with this general theme.
"IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE(except the creator of a design)TO EVALUATE AND JUDGE THAT DESIGN,ACCORDING TO THE VIRTUAL EXISTENCE(plans,elevations,3D models,…) OF THAT DESIGN?or"VIRTUAL ARCHITECTURE AS A MACRO DEVIATION ON ARCHITECTURAL AESTHETIC EVOLUTION WAY".it's a critical Essay.

or please introduce someone or organization to me who can help me.

Thank you very much for your guidance in advance

Best Regards
Saleh Masoumi varaki
- blocked -
saleh

Return to Publishing and Media Discussion