What programs do you recommend in 3D?

Discuss 3D CAD and architectural software, and architectural rendering and design media-related topics. Moderated by the Artifice Customer Support Team.

What programs do you recommend in 3D?

Postby nabaresky » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi everybody, I am a new Interior Designer trying to move from 2D to 3D... I already use AutoCAD 2D. I've been trying to learn 3D in AutoCAD and ArchiCAD. I don't know which program I should invest and learn in 3D... Once there are so many of them!!! REVIT, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD Architectural, Sketup, etc ??? How about rendering? Which one or ones should I go for???

Thank you all! Hope I can find the answer as quick as possible… I can't wait to learn the right one!

Happy Holidays!!! :D

Renata Gross
nabaresky

Postby lhanh29 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:51 pm

some 3d software you should learn for model and rendering is 3dmax Vray, sketch up, lightware, Cinema 4D ....
lhanh29

Postby la_n_austin » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:42 pm

I would recommend sketch up since it is free! its a great place to start messing around to see what you can do in 3d!
la_n_austin

Postby Antisthenes » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:55 pm

rhino all the way
Antisthenes

Return to Architectural 3D CAD Discussion