DWF markups / blocks

Discuss 3D CAD and architectural software, and architectural rendering and design media-related topics. Moderated by the Artifice Customer Support Team.

DWF markups / blocks

Postby AchesonXimenez » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:22 pm

I am trying to develop some kind of web page where the visitor can add some data to a DWF file, a line etc.

I know I most likely need to use the toolkit, but any suggestions how I could go about this.

Will the next version of the viewer allow markups and if so, will there be the ability to create a cutom markup and add it. If not again, any ideas how this may be achievable? The finial aim if for the visitor to be able to add a block with some data associated with it that saves back to the dwf on the server.

Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks..
AchesonXimenez

Postby SamRobin » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:20 am

If you have not found one available yet, autodwg viewX is a choise, Im using it, http://www.autodwg.com/dwg-viewer/dwgviewx.htm.
Markups can be made and saved, just meet your demand. We could looking up attributes in blocks using the activex but can't do further designing. If we can add blocks with attributes it will be glad to hear that.
SamRobin

Postby Antisthenes » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 pm

is it just me or do other people notice this trend

the autodwg people always have 1 post and different names and advert their product EVERYwhere. if they would gain some integrity and be a real person it may help their cause and profits.
Antisthenes

Return to Architectural 3D CAD Discussion