What happened with this great site

This forum is for DesignCommunity forum suggestions and discussion of community administration issues. Post questions about forum posting guidelines here.

More egg throwing

Postby usarender » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:43 pm

I have already answered this question in an up-front manner, and still you seem to not understand. Why do you continue your persecution of ideas intended to aspire and inspire the greatest minds on earth?

You are not about cooperation, but about trying to find something to accuse others of.

Some of the greatest ideas, theories and developments on this forum are being discussed in an intelligent manner, and you keep calling it commercial crap ? Who do you think you are ?

I am all about ideas, vision and projecting this vision into our architecture in a unique way. This is not commercial crap.

I am all about new architectural theory.

This is not commercial crap.

I am all about the structures of the future. What, your pride and arrogance cannot accept my ideas? Why do you not make any comment on them ?

I am all about supporting others, and those who deserve it.

I am all about supporting George.

Last edited by usarender on Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby birgco » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:55 pm

If you are so "upfront" about everything, why did you alter and delete the section of your web site which asked individuals and corporations for money to invest in your "Liquid Universe" venture.

And seriously, you really don't need to respond, the answer is clear.

Also, there is a section of the forum for that kind of thing, but it doesn't get much traffic..........get the picture yet?
birgco

Big Egg'O in action

Postby usarender » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:15 pm

You continue with your false claims and abusive behavior Mr. Bird.

The issue is not asking for money or asking. All involved are being supported in the manner they so choose. There are no hard fast rules that determine what level of involvement individuals may wish

If we place a link or choose to delete a link ,in support of people being involved, it is only as requested by the community of those who are actually participating in some way. If you are not involved, but only criticizing, truly you cannot be considered a community participant in developing the ideas in a joint manner.

If you have problems, you can address them by e-mail, you don't need to spam these forums with complaints that are ill founded, have no basis and do not understand the issues at hand.

You seem incapable of engaging in intelligent discussion, but would rather bomb all the most important discussion topics with absurd, ridiculous humor, false statements, and arguments that demonstrate a lack of understanding of the various topics on concept, on deconstruction architecture, on the structures of the future, on the logistics of architectural thought and the various other contributions being made in these discussions.

Some of the greatest ideas, theories and developments on this forum are being discussed in an intelligent manner, and you keep calling it commercial crap ? Who do you think you are ?

I am all about ideas, vision and projecting this vision into our architecture in a unique way. This is not commercial crap.

I am all about the structures of the future.

I am all about supporting those who deserve it.

I am all about the new Linguistics of Architectural Thought.

I am all about the new Order of ArcHiTectural ThougHt.

I am all about the LANGUAGE of Architecture

Last edited by usarender on Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby birgco » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:27 pm

Please do everyone a favor and take your commericial crap to the section
of the forum dedicated to it. I think the Design Community would appreciate it.
birgco

Get it in your head

Postby usarender » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:35 pm

There is no commercial crap. You are the only crap around here. This forum is all about community participation, sharing of information and ideas, and you can't seem to get this in your big Egg.

Also, who do you think you are? You have no right to bomb other people's post with harassment. Do you think you are some type of forum police?

You arrogance and presumption has reached astronomical proportions. One only need to look at your incapability to respond to the topic on the Structures of the Future and how you bombed the post with false accusations, and absurd humor, to see your only intent is to undermine any great ideas that my be posted on these forums, and proceed with false accusations.

I am all about supporting those who deserve it. I am all about supporting those with idea and vision, and I also create inventions for them and help them realize what they would like to do, but have no idea how to realize. I create inventions, visions and systems for them.

Last edited by usarender on Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

commercial crap

Postby birgco » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:37 pm

usarender,

Please do everyone a favor and take your commericial crap to the section
of the forum dedicated to it. I think the Design Community would appreciate it.
birgco

Big Egg 'o

Postby usarender » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:41 pm

I am posting discussions that are relevant to each topic at hand. You are not.

You are actively seeking to bomb my posts with your bird crap.

I request you post intelligent responses, and you are not able to. Take the Structures of the Future topic, for example

You make fun of George there, then ask for his sympathy?

You then proceeded to bomb that post with false accusations, and absurd humor, to see your only intent is to undermine any great ideas that my be posted on these forums, and proceed with false accusations.

I am all about supporting pc.

Last edited by usarender on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Arrogance and Presumption

Postby usarender » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:42 pm

There is no commercial crap. This forum is all about community participation, sharing of information and ideas, and you can't seem to get this in your big Egg.

Also, who do you think you are? You have no right to bomb other people's post with harassment.

Last edited by usarender on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

commercial crap

Postby birgco » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:46 pm

usarender,

Please take your commercial crap to the section of the forum entitled
"commercial crap". It's the right thing to do.
birgco

Big Bird at work

Postby usarender » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 pm

Mr. Bird, please take your bird shit to the most appropriate section of these forums, the bird shit page.

You are the one who requested the slaughter of intellectual thought. You are only getting what you requested. Get your sword and shield of intellectual thought ready for battle. Welcome to the journey. The battle has just begun and there will be no surrender of weapons of intellectual proposition. Your wasting criticism will not diminish or silence some of the greatest achievements in new architectural theory, in the linguistics of architectural thought, in the development of the idea of concept in architecture, in the studies on deconstruction architecture and in the propositions for the structures of the future, among many other architectural community areas benefiting. You cannot stand to have your intellect challenged by individuals who are growing in stature of intellectual achievement, so you would rather bomb all their technical posts with irrational accusations, acting like a community police and sticking you nose into issues you have no desire to discuss, but rather harass with ill founded accusations.

Last edited by usarender on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

commercial crap

Postby birgco » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:00 pm

usarender,

Ideas, discussion, opinions etc..........all aboard.........

commercial crap to the last stop on the forum reserved for
"commerical crap"........and you're awfully late.
birgco

A little too late

Postby usarender » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:02 pm

The Big Bird dumbs his crap, but a little too late.

:D

How about the last stop of the new global ring? Will this be the most appropriate place for bird crap ?

(Please see the "The New Structural Gate To Space" discussion for further information).
usarender
millennium club

Postby Antisthenes » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:33 pm

birgco who are you to tell anyone else what to do?
Antisthenes

Postby birgco » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:07 pm

Antisthenes,

Do you find anything ironic in what you just posted?

This is a tough one................
birgco

Postby P.C. » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:59 am

Cirtainly something happened round here, and everything seem to have changed, ------- it could be the regular found new fora's , yestoday I answered 5 top treads and these my replies was left unanswered for a whole day , where usealy my replies is newer left there, only a single of the old garde has answered to a tread ; something must be happening, or has happened.
P.C.
millennium club

PreviousNext

Return to DesignCommunity Discussion