What happened with this great site

This forum is for DesignCommunity forum suggestions and discussion of community administration issues. Post questions about forum posting guidelines here.

...not surprising...

Postby usarender » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:17 pm

Well, with all the big egg'os and tongue twisted bullies, there is not space left for intelligent discussion. So they end up being frightened away when they see topics becoming stage sets for ridiculing the ideas and visions of others.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:07 pm

Usarender the worlds are full of Romans ; we could mountains of money they, want to reinvent Brutalism once once more, trouble is not stupidity as such, it is lack of vision reson or ability. --- nothing to care about at all !
Romans can be ecaped , but sadly the only real escape is thru a space lift , out there is a place without Romans I know, there must be , and belive me, there are no other way to escape them.
P.C.
millennium club

Forum lacking content? No way.

Postby usarender » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:11 pm

Even after incredible new structural systems, visions and theories are proposed and discussed, there are still those who believe the forums have no content. Most likely people are not reading the posts of authors who they believe they are not interested in. So they discriminate in their reading and participation, based on their perception of who is the old guard and who is the new unacceptable guard. Thus they fail to benefit from some of the greatest recent discussions.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:36 am

Usarender my experience, -- and belive me I do have experience -- is that if you answer any of these from start ,most often, class bully questions , what you realise is that they don't read your answers. They claim you don't answer just after a post where you did just that.

Also the arguments you will find, is 100 pct. personal attacks, allway's complains about "how" you post, "how" you misspell, --- and most often, these trolls who are most often totaly unaware of architectural issues, start to collect followers ; happen all the time .

But you has to reconise the clown questions, made to try a fool of you. You must realise how these sad existances "Glow" when they think it succes for them , to destroy some nice guy's work --- look into the fancy graphics lovers tread, now it became cold, you will reconise how it work in fora's like this, where you would think that displaying a great new idear is the main issue of an architecture fore ; forget it, the architecture Pimps been here allready, and they do not like creativity. They don't like new idears unless they can rob them .
P.C.
millennium club

you are right

Postby usarender » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:01 pm

Thanks for the explanation P.C. One can see this, and coming from the point of view of your experience especially. There are those who would dis-credit others and try to destroy posts by placing objections or absurd reductionist responses, or even jokes. But visionaries always face this type of opposition.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:26 pm

I don't think one shuld accept that just so , visionary has the potential to change anything that's their advanteage, then "visionaries" can be many things, and shuldn't we all allready be joining the best of all news, houses when they are needed, at a fair cost while that make circulation , and fancy new eco friendly materials, at halve the cost so much better, --- Well 3dh could provide That as a side effect. But you Romans are afrait of the future, that's the vorry.
P.C.
millennium club

Affraid of the Future?

Postby usarender » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:37 pm

No, afraid of the future? No, not at all. In fact, it is interesting to see how this 3dH can change the houses of the future and propose new structural system for houses and buildings as well. Some of the diagrams have done a good job to illustrate the possibilities. I think the honeycomb topic on cities could be explored also, and see how the honeycomb could be fit into a pentagon or hexagon shape, as it is projected into 3D. This would allow for the honeycomb cities, as in the residential design forum discussion on this topic.

The global rings now have been perfected further, encasing them in a total of four globes of impact resistant space spheres that can also house at their center labs, the transportation system, rest stops and the energy generators and related equipment.

I will post a diagram on this later.
usarender
millennium club

just an idea

Postby usarender » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:47 pm

Hey Perl, what do you think.

What do you think of George's idea of building a global tower ?

To many, it sounds like it is not realizable. I thought so also.

But now, I got to thinking, and this brought up the idea of building a large pyramid structure.

I thought of the idea of making it in a pyramid shape, as this would be more stable.

What do you think if we build it with hollow core structure? It could be made with the 3dh and thus be lighter in weight then a solid pyramid.

Maybe the idea sounds crazy I know, but it is at least food for thought.

If George must have his tower, maybe there is a way to build it.

Truly this is a challenge more for engineers then for architects, to solve the problem and need he has requested.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:35 am

I has to tell it as things are -- I allway's work alone, this is my nature.
It is nothing strange in history, only strange today where everything is about groups.
Not that I don't work well in a group, but you see I am a good carpenter, I acturly lectured students , I did participate 3 years at the architect acadamy and made a tornado carrear by stepping so many steps at the academic ladder, before, before I found out what academica is all about ; that's when I left it realising, that it was not a good thing being the bright guy, unless a group could profit. But when a group profit creativity are often made into a social thing, and there I don't work.
P.C.
millennium club

individualism versus cooperative spirit

Postby usarender » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:09 pm

This only becomes a problem when one attempts to realize one's greatest dreams, that depend on a global spirit to succeed, in today's world. The dog eat dog mentality or individualistic mentality can work well only while one is realizing projects that do not depend on larger group involvement. If one wishes to project visions on a large scale, one depends on the involvement of larger groups. Large scale projects like George's cannot be realized without the help and participation of a larger group.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:24 am

It is sad that the web --- these fora's so easily can be destroyed by sad persons who brag about their oen dirty emagination, who put words into the mouth of their oppoments, --- who is not able to profit by a discussion by learning a little and exersise the flexibility that is the reson we have discussions like this.

Like kindergarden discussions where there are no room for others oppinions, where some enter without being willing to change one's mind even how good the oppoments arguments are ; to often these discussions turn into a cirkus , where the very reson for a debate is totaly neglected, I say it say something about some of those who are attracted to these fora's , sadly to it say something about what useless tools fora's are when anyone can act in fake clotches, to often it make me wonder why some people do that, but even more often I think about how destructive this is.
P.C.
millennium club

Exactly P.C. part II

Postby usarender » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:32 pm

Exactly pc. This is exactly what is happening in the other simultaneous threads that are going on here. We have people coming up with even strange accusations, "out of thin air" against other architects in this forum, for no reason. They make mis-statements, over simplification of the issues, demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of the issues and how the architectural profession functions, and then accuse other architects of spitting out "Ghery trash". They are the one spitting out these accusations that come out of "thin air" literally, even out of arrogance or annoyance that another's architectural ideas are in stark contrast to their own. So because the ideas on are extreme ends, they end up coming up with absurd, false denigrating accusations against other very intelligent architects on this forum, who are doing a good job of illustrating the profession, only to have these non architects come and slap them in the face with absurd false accusations with absolutely no foundation of validity. Statements that are composed out of anger and resentment towards others posting on these forums. These are the people who are trying to destroy these forums.

Then people ask why at times we get irritated and defensive with these people. They are harassing many members on these forums and their attitudes are very apparent and there is no way not to see it.

Beyond the harassing, there are other's robbing ideas and systems, as has occurred with your ideas. A bunch of back stabbing thieves and haters of others with vision.
usarender
millennium club

Warning, someone is spying on you

Postby usarender » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:17 pm

This may seem crazy, strange, and to be posted by lunatics, but is the crude truth about the world we live in. We have lost our privacy. Today privacy no longer exists. Let me show you why.

Uncle sam and private enterprise is spying on you.

This, as a result of the terrorist war, some may claim. But it goes much further then this.

Those who do not see this are living in never never land.

The result? Very dire if we don't bring this into the public attention and allow it to be freely accessible to all, rather then controlled by a government.

Please see this post -->>
(Posted on the news approximately ONE MONTH before we posted our main thread on this site design community -->>

http://www.theregister.com/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

"The DOD is developing a parallel to Planet Earth, with billions of individual "nodes" to reflect every man, woman, and child this side of the dividing line between reality and AR."

"Called the Sentient World Simulation (SWS), it will be a "synthetic mirror of the real world with automated continuous calibration with respect to current real-world information", according to a concept paper for the project."

http://www.simulexinc.com/products/case_studies/

"SWS provides an environment for testing Psychological Operations (PSYOP)," the paper reads, so that military leaders can "develop and test multiple courses of action to anticipate and shape behaviors of adversaries, neutrals, and partners".

SWS also replicates financial institutions, utilities, media outlets, and street corner shops. By applying theories of economics and human psychology, its developers believe they can predict how individuals and mobs will respond to various stressors.

SEAS can display regional results for public opinion polls, distribution of retail outlets in urban areas, and the level of unorganization of local economies, which may point to potential areas of civil unrest

Yank a country's water supply. Stage a military coup. SWS will tell you what happens next.

"The idea is to generate alternative futures with outcomes based on interactions between multiple sides," said Purdue University professor Alok Chaturvedi, co-author of the SWS concept paper.

Uncle sam claims they are doing tests on statistical analysis, for strategic planning, for scenarios of the future, geographic analysis and the like, but the true goal is ultimate global integration and control under a government controlled system. They will know everything about who you are, where you are and what you do. If we do not make this effort to bring this into the public domain and universal quickly, the result will be dire for all.

The answer, Project Liquid Universe.

Why allow the uncle sam, the DOD, private interest groups, and private companies spy on everything you do, from your personal, to your business, to your corporate life ? If is high time we globally unite in this project, and remove this data from private or government interest groups and keep it where it belongs - in the free public domain !

BORN, PROJECT LIQUID UNIVERSE
. The power of global connectivity.

Now there are those who think this does not concern us as architects and designers ? It is high time we join forces and create the future together, including the architecture of the future.

This is all what project Liquid Universe is about and has been about since the beginning. We seek to create this exact same type DOD SWS system and the various Simulex Case study types projects within the PUBLIC DOMAIN, where they should be. Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, unite with us! Why allow one government and one company to set the stage for the future? It is high time we bring this into the public domain, where it belongs.

Together, as one voice, we need to request our politicians and leaders to open this information and these projects to public access! Why hand these projects over to one single company, to monopolize, control this information and thus monopolize the future of humanity? Whether you agree or not, either we do this together, or government and single companies will do it, and it will be too late for us to join efforts!

The government is already doing this, and some on this forum call us all sci fy fantasy, illusions are nothing but commercial crap? It is high time we as architects and designers WAKE UP, and realize urgently what is going on around us! Either we design our own alternate reality and re-shape the future together, or the government will do it for us, and it will be too late to go back!

If this does not concern us as leading architects, as environmental designers, as those who lead and shape the reality around us, then who does it concern? If we do not act and do something about this, who will?

This is a new government project and there is still time for us to unite and bring this into the public realm, before it is too late!

The time is here and now.

New World Economics: Simulations Controlling Reality in 2007

http://plausiblefutures.wordpress.com/

"This is not particularly science fiction. I’ve discussed aspects of the surveillance state before, but I am far from an expert and the field is vast and mostly secretive. I would point you towards recent articles at Global Research and Cryptogon for more knowledgeable takes on the surveillance enclosure. The peeks we do get are significant, such as the Sentient World Simulator that DARPA and Simulex have been working on, which is a fully-functional model of planet Earth, all it’s nations, and their people. The system is based off an earlier technology called Synthetic Environments for Analysis and Simulation (SEAS), which markets this super-computer power to the corporate world."

There is much information out there of concern to all regarding privacy issues. Most are not taking it seriously.
Last edited by usarender on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

A universe of gratitude

Postby usarender » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:03 pm

P.C. wrote:I don't agrea fully --- we don't fall individualy when we realise what we fall for, -------- of my family 3 was send to the german camps one force labored to norway , one died down there , one became the "most famous danish ganster" after surviving the camps, one had her life ruined after the war, by experimental LSD treadment .

Even they fell, the rest of us has them to thank.

Just look at house much pc has suffered already, both on a personal level with his family, but also in these forums. Doesn't anyone give a damn about his suffering? I do.

Now I see why you wish to use that graffiti to make some type of statement, given the context of your other posts.

Keep up the good fight pc, you will succeed at whatever you dream.

Also, thanks for the reply with further samples of your graffiti work.

And, as you stated elsewhere, truly these forums seem to be favoring the "trend architectural magazines" and their ideas, as anything outside this trend is often treated with apathy.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:47 am

There are no statement as such in the grafitti , it's just fun seing how steep the learning curve go, how little further develobing the technikes bring results I would newer dream of --- you see even with these old technikes there still are niches to explore , sort of masters tools you suddenly realise you proberly are the first one to try ; well I'll keep it a secret for a while to see where it ends , but realy this is so exiting and it seem no limits except the watteage of the old projectors.

But now the subject for this tread is still interesting --- I hope you take a look at these grafitti , they are very different and some proberly say it is not grafitti at all , and true ; I do have a compleatly different story to tell than most of the grafitti painters, Still that don't mean I don't respect them.

What I don't respect is what is happening at Archinect.com --- I knew there instantly would be a crowd of halve drunk no-life's who would make sure there would not be a contest offering young designers some publicity trying out 3dh in their designs ; the stank so soon became that evil that the tread was suddenly taken off the board, but at that point all the regular dirty old men , had allready been acting their sad obsession , to make sure that contest newer would have a chance, and vorse of all things turned out so unprofesional that the staff panic, and install censur only slowly realising what this silli game have been about for so many years. In respect to your comment about the grafitti , that btw. is made on a public and legal grafitti fence , the sister tread at Archinect.com had these comments from Beta-3 ;

1:

"guess graffiti laws don't exist in your country? if not, then surely there must be a law against horrible art and horrible ideas?"

2;

"pshaw. legal and graffiti in the same sentence, then it's not graffiti. it's crap. that, that woman drawn with a fat sharpie has to suffer the indignity of having her body modeled in 3dh, oh the humanity. do you think if i fly out there and take a dump on your wall it'd be okay?"

3;

"...and my piles are infinitely more interesting than 3dh......"

Just before this the staff for whatever reson restored the competition tread , but suddenly removed a tread where someone had enough of the ones like "Beta-3" and just two tree others, who for some strange reson newer realy has any point to thir architecture blabble, but come crowding, every time a possibility are there, for making arts and architecture boards into kindergarden discussions --- I say they made it, just by forcing the staff into panic so they installed censur ; just what art need.

Now those old men and 12 year old who maskarade as knowleagleble profesional , simply must meet your pity, -- you see a few also try control this board , they are easy to reconise they simply hate newthinking and their best argument, except for their dirt, is as you proberly reconise that "this is not how things are made" , so no room for newthinking , --- and their fierce hate go so deep you wouldn't belive it, --- but I guess this make enough answer to your nice mail ; fact is that I don't think art or other architecture than what wannabe disilusioned architect office clerks would allow in that fora --- the staff anyway do not live up to just the minimum etics we has in this contry, where we take arts serious ; there if you has no tallent whatsoever you are driven it seem, to try destroy others work, and try cheat the staff to install censur.
P.C.
millennium club

PreviousNext

Return to DesignCommunity Discussion