What happened with this great site

This forum is for DesignCommunity forum suggestions and discussion of community administration issues. Post questions about forum posting guidelines here.

Postby usarender » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:34 pm

For those who claim I have nothing to offer, nothing, unique, nothing new to contribute -->>

My inventions, systems, visions, new ideas --->>

1. Project Liquid Universe.

A. The Advanced Global Technology Integration System.
B. The New 3D parallel Universe Project.
C. New Upcoming Project Starscraper/Stargate.

Latest Developments -->>>

1. "The theory of Gravitational Kinetics of Motion".

2. "Terrestrial Transportation System X".

3. "The Gravitational Cancellation Theory".

4. "Energy States and Their Relation to Renewable Energy".

5. "The Model of an Atom as a Source of Renewable Energy"

6. "Magnetic Cancellation Theory".

7. "A Blue-Print For the Computer of the Future".

8. "The New Internet and Data Transmission System"

9. "The New Global Connectivity Platform"

10. "The New Language of 3D Design and Artificial Intelligence"

11. Development and furthering the cause of architectural theory in our newest formulation --->>>

Scientific theory with a universe of possibilities in mind.

The Order of ARchiTectural ThougHt ------->>>> Newest Formulation Unheard of !

1. A Problem. A global world of mass exploitation by a few global players.

2. A context. A Fractured world of poverty, misery and self-indulgence.

3. A function. To enable the global community to run the show.

4. A concept. "Des-integrate and re-structure mental energy".

5. A form. Project Liquid Universe.

And further unique projects I have developed at Project Liquid Universe -->>

- THE GLOBAL PYRAMID

- THE GATEWAY TO THE SKY

And further, I am an

- ARCHITECT

- A MUSICIAN

- An ARTIST

- AN INVENTOR

- A POET

- A REASEARCHER

- A WRITER

- A MECHANIC

- A SCIENTIST

- A PROFESSOR

I have designed and built homes, I have lead and directed social organizations, I am a leader, a promoter of the new.

I help people with their dreams and design new systems, new inventions, new solutions for them to realize their dreams, contrary to the accusations of this PC.

Further inventions I have devised -->>

- The transportation system of the future.

- Anti tidal wave technology.

- Anti earthquake technology.

- The computer of the future.

- The internet of the Future.

- THE NEW GLOBAL RING.

- The new system of PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL TECHNOLOGY

- THE NEW SPACE ENERGY PRODUCTION SYSTEM

- A NEW SYSTEM TO BUILD IN HIGH GEOGRAPHIC PLACES and upcoming support laboratory.

And thousands of other new inventions I have produced !

Contributions on the architectural forum -->>

- Posts in reply to topic by Natural Law Student.

Posts on Concept in Architecture.

Posts on ID.

AndhHundreds of creative posts on History, on Skyscrapers typology problems, on Organic Architecture, on Sacred Geometry in Architecture, and some of the most visited posts in the design community forums, on every conceivable topic. Too many to name!

And these people claim I have no contributions to make, nothing new ?

These people on the other hand, have no significant contribution to make other then harass others. They have proceeded to harass and bomb and spam practically every one of these posts with his lies and hatred --->>

Computer Games Chapter I

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... hp?t=18981

Computer Games Chapter II

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=255

Computer Games Chaper III

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=255

Computer Games Chapter IV

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=210

Computer Games Chapter V

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 4&start=60

Computer Games Chapter VI

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 0&start=60

Computer Games Chapter VII

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 9&start=45

Computer Games Chapter VIII

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=135

Computer Games Chapter IX

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... hp?t=19356

Computer Games Chapter X

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... &start=135

Computer Games Chapter XI

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... hp?t=18980

Computer Games Chapter XII

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/v ... 1&start=15

and many others.....unending complaints and harassment by dc members.
Last edited by usarender on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:18 pm

Copy and paste of the above mail in it's original language, if this is different than above, check at the bottom of the mail, to see when last eddited ---

usarender type above ;

usarender;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:34 am Post subject: Reply with quoteFind all posts by usarender
PC, YOU ARE DESTROYING THIS DESIGN COMMUNITY FORUM.

You have created one big domino effect of SLANDER against me, and it is beginning to ruin every discussion on these forums.

In your attempt to slander me, you are ruining the discussions and discrediting these forums, which once were excellent and full of positive contributors.

Your attempt is to kick the feet out from under my projects, to discredit all my visions, to slander my inventions, to slander my knowledge of architecture, of architectural theory, my new innovative topics on the language of architecture, on concept in architecture, on the brick, on the new global pyramid, on the gateway to the sky, on the magnetic cancellation theory, on new architectural ideas I have proposed, am proposing, on the structures of the future and many other topics I have posted.

You are attempting to kick the dominoes out from under my feet, and in the process you have created a huge domino effect which is in danger of ruining these forums and scarring all away. Your attitudes of SLANDER are destroying these forums pc!!

Therefore, to save my projects and to save these forums from YOU,I am going to sue YOU, PEARL CORE, for LIBEL and SLANDER !!! . You will be hearing from my lawyer very soon. We know your name, who you are, where you live and you will not escape.

All your posts and slander on this forum against me are sufficient evidence to convict you pc. Particularly, recently. You have committed the crime of LIBEL AND SLANDER hundreds of times in the last few days.

I have friends in higher places and we know very well what we need to do to take care of this.

I will also join all those in other forums who you have been slandering and there will be one law suit against you. It has been set in motion and you are in BIG TROUBLE PC.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:25 pm

People like this are destroying these forums.

-In order to save these forums, and to preserve one's image, one must act, when no others choose to say anything.

-The most serious of offenses these people have committed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by usarender on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:15 am

Copy and paste of the above mail, --- made to make sure usarender can not change what he write by hitting the edit button.

"usarender

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quoteFind all posts by usarender
You are destroying these forums pc.

-In order to save these forums, and to preserve my image, I must act, if no others choose to act at this point, I will act.

-The most serious of offenses you have committed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-You wicked selfish, self-righteous people reject all wisdom, despise those who prove God exists, mock the religious and mock those who seek to do good to others.

-You will not get very far. There is one who judges and you will not escape on that day.

-Your wickedness have mounted to the skies and are speaking very harshly of you.

-I have friends in high places, and they hate very much the things you are doing. They are observing and they see everything you are doing to me. They to will come to my defense, and the greatest of all is no exception. I have the greatest friend of all and I know I have done you no wrong. It is he who testifies. He will come to my defense, as I have done you no wrong. I only pointed out the errors of your 3dh, and now you spew out so much hatred and lies. You have committed the worst types of lyes and deception.

-Believe me, there is one who listens to the cries of the oppressed and those unjustly wronged.

-You are very unjust. You wrong me, you pervert your ways, you pervert and distort the words of others, you pervert.

--------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-How can you now claim I am perverted? You are so disgusting and vile.

-You writhe and turn in your hatred and detestable lies about me.

-At what point did I say or do all those things you claim I did?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Why did you and why do you continue to make so many vile false, defamatory allegations against me?

-You know not what you speak. You are as a brute beast, and as a brute beast, you will meet your end.

-You will not live forever pc, your day will come. You will have to give account for all your wicked ways.

-What have I done to you ? At what point did I say something against you in such a vile manner as you have been doing with me?

You are now being very file, selfish, perverted, defamatory, and acting completely insane.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-You are not the "nice guy" that you claim to be. This is becoming ever more evident. To the contrary, you are acting as one of the worst types of people I have seen who are also destroying this planet. People like you, wicked and vile, despise and mock others, lie, distort, defame in a cowardly, selfish, arrogant, self-righteous way that is detestable both to men and to God, the very God you mock and defame by defaming those who would seek to speak of this higher power.

-Your day will come and there will be none to rescue you."
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:38 pm

Go ahead copy and paste !

You are only guaranteeing my message will get across.

I said it loud and clear and you do not seem to understand --

STOP ALL THE FIGHTING, ACCUSATIONS, SLANDERING.

Your are destroying these forums PC by your behavior.
Last edited by usarender on Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:40 pm

This topic is completely unrelated to the architecture forum. It is not discussing architecture. Why is it not moved to a more appropriate section of the forums ?

And now Lekiz wishes to come along to try to create further problems for dc members ...

If these people want to fight and accuse others, they should choose more appropriate sections of these forums, not the architectural forum, please.

It is high time some people start to act with some type of decency and stop slandering and harassing other dc members, seeking to deride their posts and tarnish the image of other dc members.
usarender
millennium club

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:58 pm

This forum is full of rude people who have been treating others with contempt and in a very disrespectful manner and nothing is really done about these members. Instead, a very prolific, outspoken, positive member who desires to contribute to the forum is continuously harassed.

Some time ago, after a month of peace and quiet a forum member suddenly came back to harass me when I was only trying to help the forum become a better place, more equal and just for all ? Then Lekittz jumps in to judge me, report a supposed fight he has seen and say we are "back at it again" ? In no way was I harassing this PC nor was I arguing with him, we had more then a month of peace and quiet ! He suddenly came back to harass me ! And Lekittz claims I was the one who made the first post in architectural history on that day (last Sunday), that aroused PC. This is not true. I made a post there AFTER PC came back and started to attack me in all the recent posts in the community, turning every one of my posts into a mocking ground and scoffing/slandering me, again, after more then a month of peace and quiet !

I was dedicating many many hours to place well composed topics to help others in their posts, doing research and thinking much on several topics and many of my posts were being very much appreciated by various members. Suddenly some ill intended individuals start harassing me, creating lies and creating problems for me.

Nobody was bothering these members. After a month of peace and quiet some guy suddenly comes back to started attacking with false accusations and hijacking my every post. And now this Lekitz wishes to cause further trouble.

This now is very out of place behavior, on top of the harassment thse members are imparting on other dc members, among other dc members who at times create problems as well.

In my latest efforts, I have attempting to protect the forum and am denouncing the behavior of these ill intended individuasl who proceed to harass various posts/threads in the forum and bring accusations into threads that are un-related to their grievances and complaints.

All forum members deserve fair treatment.

Many have recognized my posts and well elaborated topics as one of most creative writers and prolific contributors. I have always proceeded to help forum members in their topics, as in the topic by the Natural Law Student, or when other forum members are needing help, am always there to help them. To not recognize this is lack of gratitude to most productive members who spend hundreds of hours helping others in the community, doing research, helping them with their topics

If this forum is to become a better place for all designers and architects, members who are neither of the two should not be allowed to bully around professionals and treat them with contempt.

Next, action should only be taken once members are properly warned and ample opportunity is given them to either come up with an explanation for what is going on, change their behavior. Simply to throw out the baby with the bathtub is not the solution. If these people are harassing me, again, why should now the finger be pointed at someone who is only trying to help others and better this community, by helping in any way possible for it to be fair and just for all ?

There are many who are enjoying my posts and now should I continue to be treated in this unjust manner by these types of people and why should I continue being harassed by unfair unjust members bent on destroying other forum members and simply say nothing ?

-Threads such as "Let us tell who we are" and this topic "what happened to this great forum", completely unrelated to architecture, created solely to destroy the image of others, were left unabated to harass and denigrate my image, remaining in the architecture forum for months, although totally unrelated. A total of 3 special threads intended have been created solely to denigrate and completely unrelated to the architecture forum. Why should threads allowing members harassing other members to remain on the posts in the architecture forum for such a long period of time, in the posts they create solely for such a purpose as to harass another forum member? (Only recently some of them were moved to more appropriate sections I noticed. But the damage has already been done by these remaining in the architecture forum for many months). Why allow such individuals to ridicule and damage one of the most prolific, innovative, respected and participative writers on the forum, who has sought for the betterment of the same, and also contributed toward many visits in very popular posts ?

Wny give popularity and credit to these people, after all the harm they are doing ? Why such partiality on the part of apathetic members?

-Further, hundreds of junk posts/posters remain unchecked, including some very recent ones, that remain unchecked..... on topics such as female lesbians and the like...

And why one some topics there seems to be no limit to the amount of images members can upload, while some of us try to upload images, and the system has placed a 2MB limit, while this those members go on to upload hundreds of images into their posts?
usarender
millennium club

Postby birgco » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:12 pm

I have the perfect solution.......

You and P.C. should get married!

Then you could fight all the time in person and neither of you would have the need to pollute this forum with your b.s.

The only tough part about the whole arrangement is whether you would move to Denmark or PC to California.
(Another terrific argument for the two of you!!

How's that for true visionary genius!!! :D
birgco

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:27 pm

How about a big egg'o bird dropping his bird droppings on Queen Island until this happens? A deal ? I am sure everyone will appreciate it ! :lol:

And, as a sample of this forum going off on tangents, heres one for ya -->>

The horny architect post :D

By the way, not everyone around here is spam. :D Just spam, in the old fashion sense (spam = merry, happy). :lol:
usarender
millennium club

Postby birgco » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Please............my suggestion that you and P.C. get married has nothing to do with being spam or straight. It's just a solution to a problem and I do think you would make a loverly couple. :roll:
birgco

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 pm

No, I think you, Lekiz, and that Naturalist advocating the perfect pre evolutionary neanderthal man would make a lovely group of 3 musketeers aided by a pre civilization primate group.
usarender
millennium club

Postby birgco » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:17 pm

And....................I almost forgot. You would have to drop your slander/libel big time lawsuit against P.C. because you wouldn't be expected to testify against your spouse......................... :D
birgco

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:29 pm

The Planet of the Apes Part I

Husband -->>

Oh honey, when are the 3 musketers going to get married ?

Wife -->>

I don't know, I thought they were already married.

Husband --->>

Oh, how beautiful a trio that would make.

Wife --->>

Ya, and with the help of perfect pre-columbinan primates they will draw a perfect match. But with so much monkeying around, I think they better wait for the next Columbus.

Husband --->>

Why is that honey? Is not monkeying fun?

Wife -->>

Yes, but even Columbus knew the difference between a primate, an Indian and a bird. Apparently this trio knows nothing of this. And, to make things worse, one of them still confuses me for King Kong. And the other thinks our son is an Indian. And the other one thinks he can fly and is getting ready to jump from Ape Peak....

Husband -->>

Well, you are a sort of King Kong honey, but you are right, I think they should read the horny architect post and maybe the organic architecture of architects will help them get their mind straightened out before they brake their ties with the all the apes on this planet and do something foolish. Maybe they will learn a lesson or two and draw us a perfect tree house.

Wife -->>

You are so smart my Big Gorilla Man ! :lol:

...the sequel...
Last edited by usarender on Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby birgco » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:37 pm

And one more thing....................

This is best part of the proposed blessed union. You could translate all of P.C's posts for him (free of charge) into readable english so everyone could understand what he is trying to say. Then we could get to the bottom of this 3dh thing. All the (english speaking) engineers of the world could finally ring in on the controversy and hopefully solve it once and for all!

Now if this idea isn't the best new visionary idea
of the 21st century........................ :idea:
birgco

Postby usarender » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:48 pm

Wife -->>

Honey, when are you going to translate the secret code and reveal to the world Davinci's secret ?

Husband -->>

Too late honey, I already started on that long ago..

Wife -->>

What happened honey?

Husband --->>

The 3 musketeers came and stole my scroll before I could finish.

Wife --->>

Oh, what a shame honey. that would have made for a marvelous work of art.

Husband --->>

Ya honey, but my next job will be to translate the 3 musketers mumbo jumbo into monkey language.

Wife -->>

You are so brilliant honey, maybe then they will understand us !

:lol:
Last edited by usarender on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usarender
millennium club

PreviousNext

Return to DesignCommunity Discussion