ad hominem (or ad feminem) criticism is forum abuse

This forum is for DesignCommunity forum suggestions and discussion of community administration issues. Post questions about forum posting guidelines here.

Postby csintexas » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:11 am

Let's see:

here is some work by teamjdc:

[img]...[/img]

and here is some by nanrehvasconez:

[img]...[/img]

wow now that is some impressive work ya'll

I sure like the way you two manage to express so much with so little.
csintexas
millennium club

Postby teamjdc » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:59 pm

csintexas wrote:I was trying to give you the not so subtle hint that you are not welcome here.

Ooh, cs in texas doesn't want me here.
BTW, those initials are quite appropriate.

csintexas wrote: I don't need your type of empty insults.

Well that explains why upoiu lack any perceivable talent. You're clearly uneducated and you've never known how criticism can improve one's work.

Nothing but a defensive amatuer.

csintexas wrote:I have never seen any design work by you that would indicate that you know anything.

You haven't been paying attention.

csintexas wrote:And as a person all I can see is a nasty personality with almost continuous efforts to belittle other people or just complain instead of actually contributing. If the only reason you come to a forum like this is to be smug and superior than I suggest you go find a psychiatrist.

Well I guess that you're the expert now.
I also suppose that you wish dubya could have another term.

I say what needs to be said, what many refuse to say. Most choose to ignore issues.

If you have a problem with reality, it's your psyche that needs work.

BTW, I never said the work was bad, just not what you think it is. But as usual, too defensive and immature to see that.
teamjdc

Postby csintexas » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:08 pm

I realize you may have spent many years learning how to be rude and arrogant teamjdc but you will find it isn't a "talent" that is in demand outside of college.
csintexas
millennium club

Return to DesignCommunity Discussion