Women of the World, Unite: Benazir Bhutto

This forum is for friendly discussion among DesignCommunity members on weather, sports, politics, fishing, and those other parts of life that don't fit into the topic-specific DesCom discussions.

Women of the World, Unite: Benazir Bhutto

Postby Ed Ziomek » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:29 pm

There are how many women rulers in this world today?

Under five?

One of the foremost, and most courageous women of this malicious world was assasinated today in Pakistan.

This is catastrophic to world peace efforts. I couldn't understand the video clip taken from the chaotic hospital scene, but I did hear one name mentioned in a scream...."Musharraf ...".

Correct me if I am wrong, because I don't know all the facts, but from my taxi point of view, when Yitzhak Rabin was assasinated in 1995, Israel plunged into it's dysfunctional mess, it seemed to lose its balance.

When Robert Kennedy was lost, and of course his brother, and Martin Luther King, we seemed to lose our integrity balance as a country.

History is saturated with cultures reaching great heights only to plunge into cave man status, from marble floors of 3000 years ago to present day mud huts and mud floors.

The best and brightest are taken from us. This Bhutto loss is a cataclysmic, cornerstone loss, and I am asking the women of the world to get the world back on course.

The men of the world, it seems, in 98% of all governing positions, have totally screwed up our present and future. When women rose to prominence in Greece and Rome and even Egypt, great cultures rose up with them.

When women are destroyed and diminished within cultures, we slide back into the mud huts and cave-man mentalities.

Women, stand up, save us.
Ed Ziomek

Postby lekizz » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:04 pm

All I can say to that is Maggie Thatcher, NEVER again in my lifetime, pleeeeezz!!! It is the ideology, not the sex that is important.
lekizz
millennium club

Return to Fireside Forum