Ancient Underwater City-scapes, Visible with Google Earth?

This forum is for friendly discussion among DesignCommunity members on weather, sports, politics, fishing, and those other parts of life that don't fit into the topic-specific DesCom discussions.

Techaukako: Country under the mud

Postby Ed Ziomek » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:59 am

The following three images are an expansion of the previous set on Techaukako.

Using the Google Earth image and giving it the intensive color manipulation massage, I 100% believe I found a massive King and Queen portrait under the sediment of the Valley of Techaukako, in front of the Seine-Cheyenne and Essaouira Seamounts. I now realize that the Techaukako Rise is most certainly the eye of the Queen figure.

In addition, with various different features showing up in different color frequencies, I also found a golden brown flavor showing a trident road system, with convergent point being Techaukako.

In all honesty, there are so many roads and convergences, road city-scapes, ovular and rectangular city scapes, I have too many items that I found, that I am not going to bother to mention them.

What it does tell me is that the Atlantean benchmarks are more and more in synch with this area, with the caveat that its name was pre-Atlantean, maybe pre-Osirian, and probably represented the land of the Gods of the Moon (Seine-Cheyenne) and Sun (Essaouira), easily 10,000 BC, now at 14,000 feet deep West of Morocco, East of Madeira, North of the Canaries.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And yes, this Valley is the deepest Naval access, the narrowest access, from the Gibraltar area, to the South.

The topography and elevation of this Valley, and Techaukako areas, compared to the surrounding areas to the North and South, is buried in mud. This suggests that for a major period of time, this area must have been impassable even by foot.

How many times have I repeated, there is no-one more fascinated than myself, and the more I uncover, the more crushed I AM in my scale of ignorance, of what ALL OF US don't know: EVERYTHING!
Ed Ziomek

Atlantis Legend: "Five Sets of Twins" possibly ide

Postby Ed Ziomek » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:40 pm

“Five sets of twins” was one of the most prominent of the 25 or so benchmark identifying locations of the Atlantean legend. These were the 10 offspring of Poseidon and Cleito, with Atlas as the most historic, most significant of group.

Note: At-las probably means... "Light of creation", or "Light of God"

I propose that beyond the Pillars of Hercules, the Seine (moon goddess-Cheyenne-Athena), and the Essaouira (Sun God Ra) Seamounts, and beyond the Temple of Techaukako-Poseidon, are at least 5 sets of volcanic twin cone mountains, which plausibly match the Atlantean legend.

Until I find out their correct underwater names, I have named these twin sets of volcanic cones as Dacia-Atlas (Dacia Seamount), Agadir (nearest to Agadir Morocco), Rybin (Rybin Seamount), Triton (Tritonyde Seamounts), and Tenerife North (nearest to Tenerife of the Canaries Islands. One of the twins of Tenerife North still is above water and should be investigated.

Again, I am fascinated with the similar naming conventions to the Atlantean legend alongside the names of Ireland and the Canaries...

Gadeira, Wadee I-ra, River of the Sun, from the Atlantean legend.

Agadir, Place of the Wadee (River) of the Sun God, and near to Agadir Morocco and the Atlas Mountains.

Madeira, Mah-dee-I-Ra, Sun God Ra of truth? Maat of the Sun God?

Tenerife, Ten-eh-Ra-Fa?

Canaries, Khon-a-I-Ra, Moon and Sun?

and of course, I-Ra-land, Ireland.

In my opinion, these naming conventions are way too close to be called “coincidental”. I have to be honest here if I didn't tell you how religously amazed, blessed and humbled I feel, to be finding these things that now seem too obvious. The Atlanteans were the tollkeepers of the Gateway to the other oceans, at least on the southern side. These locations seem to be EXACTLY where we were told they had to be!
Ed Ziomek

The Reclining Dagon - Devil's Embrace, Terracing, Obscuring

Postby Ed Ziomek » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 am

This image shows ancient habitats and architectural constructions just below the East Coast Continental Shelf line, the center of which is 116 miles at 170 degrees from Block Island, Rhode Island. At first glance, the mass of lines appeared to be a confused oblong shape.

By rotating the image 90 degrees counterclockwise in Google Earth, I finally figured out the outline of a 25-by-11 mile long artistic compilation showing two figures (monster and a female) embracing, surrounding multiple city-center type habitats. These two figures are reclining-while-embracing, at 7500 feet down on the upward slope of the Atlantic floor (which is 14 to 17,000 feet deep below this area).

Plausibly these figures could be viewed from below looking up, or on the Continental Shelf, looking down. Most likely, they were only meant to be seen by the Gods themselves. The full figure is 275 square miles or so.

The first challenge was to determine what exactly was being portrayed.
I finally found an ancient Canaanite mythology describing a fish God called Dagon who fertilized mankind after a flood disaster, who seemed to match this figure and his actions with the maiden. This same Dagon, as hideous looking as he was, had a short life span.

His zoomorphic mythology was probably hijacked by more modern images of the Anthropomorphic Pan consorting with the ladies, much like Dionysius, the Green Man, Abraxus, etc. He plausibly was the model for the Serpent in the Garden of Eden, wrapped around the “Tree of Life”. These characters were separately characterized as "the Rising Sun", the "insatiable lover", the hedonistic orgiastic crazed humanoid, the "Anti-Christ", the "trickster", the flute player, certainly Satan, the Devil, and possibly Poseidon himself.

Dagon

http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/Cr-Dr/Dagon.html

http://www.tasc-creationscience.org/con ... -and-bible

Pan, Faunos

http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/Ni-Pa/Pan.html

Also note: The Greek version of the "Dagon" myth of re-seeding humanity after the flood, might be "Deucalion" and "Pyrra" or even… Poseidon.

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/myth ... calion.htm

In the complicated, ever-changing Greek pantheon, there is also the curious parallel with the serpent "Ophion" and Eurynome..."In some versions of Greek mythology, Ophion (Ὀφίων "serpent"), also called Ophioneus (Ὀφιονεύς) ruled the world with Eurynome before the two of them were cast down by Cronus and Rhea."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophion

The second aspect of this image is that I see the remarkable agricultural terracing that runs for 1200 miles parallel to the Continental Shelf in the obvious antiquities attempt to stem mud-sediment and water run-off in this severely sloping area.

The actual slope is 8500 feet deep on the bottom-southern side of the figure, and 7200 feet or so on the top side, 11 miles to the North. By the way, I consider this series of images an archaeology mathematician's dream, in that it explicitly shows precise separation distances of 10 to 20,000 years ago. There even seems to be a layer of massive artwork displays, under the terracing.

There is a third aspect to the story here, in that this same image, and throughout the Continental shelf area, there are valid, understandable, deliberate "obscuring" actions of the man-made features of this topographic antiquity.

Net, net, the “powers that be” know all about the human constructed habitats in this area.

I accept. These human habitat indicators have been well known, even published by all governments and academics for decades, if not hundreds of years. -National Geographic, Columbia University, University of Hawaii, Oregon, South Florida, to name a few.

I thank them for leaving the reclining devil figure unmolested, probably because it is over a mile and a half deep, and it is so confusing.
Here is what is enormously important to me, the amateur. The Dagon fish God portrayal at 7500 feet down, was created AFTER the flood that wiped out the Atlantic Ocean floor of 14,000 to 19,000 feet. There is the Osirian legend, and the body dismemberment, wherein the only body part not restored by Isis was the Phallus, and it was “swallowed by a fish”.

So after the Osiris kingdom was destroyed, plausibly the Canaanites are saying… “We were created with the surviving seed of Osiris, nobody else. We are the chosen inheritors of the Osirian Kingdom!”

I feel enormously blessed to find this image, to give some theoretical meaning to its symbolism, and to hopefully inspire others in this amazing historical field, 99.999% undiscovered.

Thanks again to Google Earth, Photoshop, NOAA, NGDC, and Indiana University for all their satellite imaging archives open to the public. Huge thanks to Radagast the Brown with his Canaanite background info, on comicbook.vine, and to the alleged designer of the "Dagon image", Rick Sardinha, with copywrite ownership by "Wizards of the Coast".

This is a work in progress, more to be displayed. Also shown on flickr.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10749411@N03/

Prayerful note, as I enter these words, January 24, 2011, Solidarity with Moscow! There is no excuse for the terror.
Ed Ziomek

Greek and American flags, Jerusalem and Maltese Crosses

Postby Ed Ziomek » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:35 am

I keep telling myself, I can't top the previous story, it's time to quit.

And then, I stumble onto something even more fascinating, perplexing, amazing, I run out of superlatives.

My ignorance, the measurement of what I don't know, grows larger and larger.

I am virtually certain this latest story is about the origin of the Greek and American flags, and the plausible Jerusalem and Maltese Crosses.

Note: Special thanks to Frank Cleary, www.terrasanctaguild.com, from Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania, for use and display of their images.

Let me keep my words to a minimum, the pictures tell the story, that the design of the Greek National Flag, and consequently the American Flag, was a map of the Mediterranean Sea floor, between Southern Greece and Italy, Sicily, and Malta.

Imageshack.us Thumbnail #1, The Mediterranean between Italy and Greece, large scale, down to area size...

Imageshack Thumbnail #2, human architected grid mark details, 9000 to 13,000 feet deep, North-South and East-West directionals, also showing geometric diagonals through portions of the Google Earth graphic.
This graphic also contains many King/Queen portraits, one being shown...

Thumbnail #3, the Northwest portion of the grid map, showing the "Greek Cross" section, which I am naming the "Heather Davis Convergence". King and Queen portraits shown.

Imageshack #4, the "Heather Davis Convergence", gps 36.090561N, 17.310995E, the Greek and American flags, and the Jerusalem and Maltese Crosses. Image

Conclusion: The Greek and American Flag Designs were based on an extremely ancient grid map, as were the Jerusalem and Maltese Crosses.
All of these designs seem to overlay the floor of the Mediterranean.

I then challenged myself. If this is such a prominent location, what would be the global opposite positions, 180 degrees away? I was shocked to find the North latitude global opposite position to ALSO have a cross like convergence, massive human habitat concentration architecture, 1000 miles or more Northwest of Hawaii, approximately 7500 miles away from Greece, though not explicitly 180 degrees in longtitude... gps 36.090561N, 162.300000W.

So again I find astonishing singular answers, and again I am humbled with 10,000 more questions.
Ed Ziomek

Also shown on Flickr.com

Postby Ed Ziomek » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 am

I forgot to mention, I go into more detail on my Photostream at www.flickr.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10749411@N03/

As previously mentioned, all that I report, all my theories, virtually all the images, have been published before by thousands of authors before me.

But in addition to the many incredible authors like Graham Hancock, Fingerprints of the Gods, let me mention one more...

Atlantis in America: Navigators of the Ancient World - (May 1998) by George Erikson and Ivar Zapp

Yes, I can disagree with 5 or 10 of their specifics, but I agree with their 1010 other theories, and I cannot improve on their incredible work. The many, many books on these details have already been written.
Ed Ziomek

As Everyone Knows, Japan's Offshore Geography is Treacherous

Postby Ed Ziomek » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Certainly our condolences extend to the Japanese people in this devastating cataclysmic event. Even more are the EXTREME concerns we have for the Nuclear Power Plant problems that are ongoing, and could be unprecedented in destruction and consequence.

In regards to this world-event, my next image is a display of the radical geologic depth "drop off" from the Sendai-to-Tokyo coastline of Japan, extending Eastward several hundred miles (yellow box), down to depths of 28,000 feet. Visually, it is like a geologic wave, "subduction", of one land mass surfing on top of the other.

The epicenter of the Sendai quake is the red dot, and with the massive sediment coverage extending Eastward from Japan, partially covering man-made habitat convergences and structures, one can understand that these massive quakes have taken place for millenia.

And of course, with the deliberate obscuring taking place down to 28,000 feet deep, I am certainly not the first to know of the habitat existence, or the King/Queen portraits, nor the "folding geologics" that have shaped the surrounding areas.

My "humanity concern" is this: Why the deliberate obscuring at 21 to 28000 feet deep? Why do governments or maybe academics mask out the valuable learning experience that the world can contribute answers to? It is obvious to me that long distance highways, canals, "Thuban alignments", King/Queen portraits, were constructed up to 200,000 years ago, and that these "markers" can be studied for their geographic changes over time. But if these very important features are going to be restricted for only a few hundred people to see, what educational value is that?

Sad to say, but If "Past is Prologue" as we know it is, this terrible calamity will repeat itself all over the world, for the entire life span of planet earth.

Maybe this disaster is not happening to most of us now, but it will plausibly happen to us next. While the catastrophe in Japan may have caused thousands of deaths, as of this writing, there has been one fatality in California also as a consequence.

"But for the Grace of God, there goes Us." That is the message of the history of the world.

Also shown on Flickr photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/10749411@N03/
Ed Ziomek

South Atlantic, Ocean Floor Architected Habitats

Postby Ed Ziomek » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 am

While I have explored the architected habitats under the ice of Antarctica, I would not feel complete if I did not show the area in the South Atlantic, North of Antarctica, which is saturated with human constructed roads, convergences, art and geometric figures.

For some reason, these figures are fainter than the North Atlantic side, but the evidence around Cape Town and Port Elizabeth is still very clear.

If you expand your screen to 200%, you may even detect moderninsh "azimuth directional roads" (for lack of a better term) surrounding the land of Cape Town, South Africa, which extend onto the ocean floor.

Finally, on the Eastern coast of South Africa, and 413 miles at 173 degrees, you have ocean floor areas at a depth of 8,000 feet. While the entire area in blue shows massive human habitat constructions, this particular area also seems to show King/Queen portraits, one of which I am highlighting.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/list]

Given the discovery of the Dagon figure, the Canaanite God apparently reseeding humanity (at 7500 feet deep) after a cataclysmic flood, one would think that the time frame of this 8000 foot deep community is 10,000 years ago or sooner.

After all my amateur research and theoretical guesswork, I am still astonished and speechless at what I see. Except for the Great Wall of China, I do not believe there is any other current-age example of these mega-architectures.
Ed Ziomek

Re: Ancient Underwater City-scapes, Visible with Google Eart

Postby Ed Ziomek » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:05 am

Folks this new format seems to be less in quality than the previous format.

But this is also a wonderful moment to end this thread, and all my threads.

Imagine 6 years on one thread, almost entirely devoid of sniping and criticisms, and possibly 200,000 views or more, how miraculous is that?

I thank you Kevin, Rich, Steve, Texas, everyone who has spent a moment of their time to comment through what I call the Hell years... and I won't mention which era that was... deep sadness to me, deep tragedy to me, and God Bless, we are extracting ourselves.

So to my personal hero, that shoe guy, whose guote will ring in my hear for the rest of my life... "For the women and children of Iraq", let me expand it... "For the women and children of the world", God Bless him, God bless all of you.

This blog, this single blog was 10% of my life, amazing!

And thanks Kev... it was a Magic Carpet Ride. Build a bonfire, add all the articles, I'll climb on top, and Zippo-Quicko... send myself to Valhalla.

All Gods are great, your God is great, my God is pretty cool too.

Ed Z, to dust I shall return.
Ed Ziomek

Re: Ancient Underwater City-scapes, Visible with Google Eart

Postby WalkerARCHITECTS » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:55 pm

A wealth of human history lies submerged in ancient cities at the bottoms of lakes, seas and oceans of the world. Some of these were sent into the water via earthquakes, tsunamis or other disasters thousands of years ago. Many have just recently been rediscovered, by accident or through emergent technological innovations. Some have even caused scientists to question the history of human civilization.

PEACE
WalkerARCHITECTS

Previous

Return to Fireside Forum