Cimmetry nightmare

This forum is for friendly discussion among DesignCommunity members on weather, sports, politics, fishing, and those other parts of life that don't fit into the topic-specific DesCom discussions.

Cimmetry nightmare

Postby cim_dev » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:09 pm

I just want to warn you guys. Do not accept any position in Cimmetry Systems Inc.
It is the worst company on the market. Abusive environment, not professional management.
For year 2004 more people left company then company was able to employ. Relatively good salary will not compensate all negative sides of your work. You will be treated like a shit.
Do not buy this product if you do not want to be stack with nightmare. Bad management, bad bugs handling. There is no professional team left in Cimmetry. I made my decision, so what about you?
you?
cim_dev

Postby cim_dev » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:57 pm

Donald, we are speaking about the same company. If you are going to work in sales, be ready to work in 2sq. meters cubical without any proper appreciation for your work. You will be required to give up all your contacts to the company or you could be fired. Situation in development is even worst. Not professional management, a lot of not paid overtimes, weak, not experienced and not motivated team at the moment, abusive environment and ext. Everything what you mentioned in your post is marketing department creation. It is partially true, but only partially. This company does not worth for you to work in or to use its overpriced product. It is my opinion.
cim_dev

Return to Fireside Forum