False Coloring in Photoshop shows subsurface Details

This forum is for friendly discussion among DesignCommunity members on weather, sports, politics, fishing, and those other parts of life that don't fit into the topic-specific DesCom discussions.

False Coloring in Photoshop shows subsurface Details

Postby Ed Ziomek » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:09 am

I have mentioned it a few times before, that Google Earth images, given false color attributes with Adobe Photoshop, can faintly highlight architectural structures and designs below the surface of the soil.

How it does this is a mystery to me, in that the same faint images seem to be visible at certain heights, and not visible at other heights (like up close and personal). Likewise, certain Hues and Saturations of colors reveal objects, while other hue assignments do not. Sometimes, the image can only be defined in composition with the whole of the object, as ... a mega-sized circular structure within a rectangular structure from 20 miles high!

Regardless, I will attempt to illustrate at least one location in every State of the United States, and I will aim for a high visibility location where Universities would want to get involved on a professional academic basis, should they agree with my theories.

By the way, if I make a claim that a certain pinpoint location is a “dig spot”, or certain architectural pieces seem to appear at a location, or if a facial portrait appears subsurface somewhere, I know I may be wrong. But the bigger truth is that I am finding ancient circular habitat structures all over, indicating very old human construction virtually every 50 feet of unspoiled habitat area! There are hundreds of circular habitat locations in every area I look, all across the nation, so if I am wrong at one explicit location, (let’s say I highlighted a modern sewer pipe system), then I am suggesting that one move 50 feet in any direction and you will probably find ancient pottery shards and human graves. And I can help any responsible party who asks for it.

Ancient humans saturated the Americas, with hundreds of layers of habitat over the same square footage of real estate.

Be lawful where you search, ask for all permissions, and notify competent authorities before you dig.

Let’s start with Boston Commons in ...where else? Boston, Massachusetts.

I am convinced this was an ancient Stonehenge-type assembly with facial portraits and circular pinpoint “dig locations” every 20 feet.

Large view... Face portraits generally outlined, dig points with blue arrows. This area is crushed with overlapping designs and structural indicators.

Facial portrait One: Cropped Faint image of young female or teenager royalty, probably death portrait, apparently holding a ceremonial staff in left hand.

Facial portrait Two... Front side, faint "nice guy" serious look:White separator line: Back side, arguably the face of an ape? Jekyl and Hyde type?

Obvious note: The images are faint. However, I see a wonderful construction application for developers, who want to check the area of their construction activity using false colors to see if any area is diggable for historic research. Of course, the secondary use would be finding out if there are any underground structures that might impede foundation work.
Ed Ziomek

Washington DC

Postby Ed Ziomek » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:19 am

The Ellipse, and the Washington Monument, Washington, DC

Ancient King of the Ellipse
Again, facial portraits are everywhere throughout open fields and less-disturbed areas, including close to the White House. All around the face of this ancient King are the debris of possibly 10,000 years of history, with too many overlapping items to pinpoint.

Note: I have rotated the image of the Ellipse and the Washington Monument 90 degrees ccw to show what I believe is the disposition of "True West of ancient times", which is the direction of the face, which today we call “North”. Most probably, this is a death portrait of a King facing the setting sun in the ancient West.

Washington DC area view, highlighted Ellipse and Washington Monument

Google Map of the Ellipse...
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.89154 ... &t=h&hl=en
Ed Ziomek

Dallas Texas, Delos and Tchaas

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:17 am

We swing over to Dallas, Texas, 5 miles East of the center of the City, to a location at the end of Tune Street, near East 2nd Street and Hawn Freeway.

There is a saturation in this area of ancient circular structures, and very faint but evident facial profiles of Kings. The circular, astronomical layout of the village plausibly indicates very ancient structures in a tribal community delineation, with rectangular boundaries overlapping possibly indicating the emergence of private ownership “fences” in recent times (last 500 years).

Forested/shrub area, image rotated 90 degrees ccw, showing full and half facial profiles...(faint images)

As mentioned, I show at least two (and up to 4) facial profiles in this area, with an electrical power transmission lines running through the middle. One face is fairly intact, in yellow, (dig points in red, up close image), while the other face of the larger image is encroached with residential housing, in red, with the eye structure in pointed out in blue.

The full image had to be rotated a full 85 to 90 degrees counterclockwise to be any part of recognizable indicating to me that a substantial age is present in these figures, since they were probably facing the setting sun of ancient West, and not North as of today. (indicating 6000 years ago?)

Up close, full profile, intersected with electrical transmission line...

Historical Notes: The ancient sacred Greek Island City-State of Delos compares exactly with the name Dallas.

There is the "accepted" Gaelic meaning of Dallas being “meadow stance”, which I completely disagree with. In my amateur opinion, on the etymology side, you could say Dallas and Delos originate from the Deo-Allas, “God of Gods”, or Deo-Helios, “Sun-God”. The name is too closely related to Alabama, “Temple of God”, and Alaska, “in praise of God”, and Allegheny, “Family of God”. Of course I am only guessing, but I find it also amazing that the "God of Gods" in all the ancient world was simply “Divine Wisdom”, also known as Tchaas, Texas. (Chinese/Japanese Taisha-Priest, English Teacher)

For Dallas/Delos, I am favoring “God of Gods”, which was also the Sun God to many cultures, and Divine Wisdom to virtually all cultures, the Tchaas, Texas.

On this note, I compared Texas towns/cities starting with the letter “A”, with ancient Greek cities...with interesting results...
Antioch; Antioch
Apolonia; Apollonia
Abell/Abilene; Abila
Abra; Abdera
Addicks; Attica
Adina; Athena
Agistha; Aigosthena
Alco; Akrai
Alejandrena; Alexandretta
Algerita; Aleria
Alma; Amisos
Anacacho; Ancona
Argo, Argos
Atascosa, Atascosito; Astacus

Conclusion: The Egyptians were in Texas. The Greeks (or tribes who became the Greeks) were in Texas in ancient times.

Dallas is Delos!

Texas City names
http://www.usgwarchives.org/tx/cities-a-e.htm

Greek City names
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_an ... eek_cities

American States, Name Design: Egyptian, Greek, Judaic
http://fireside.designcommunity.com/top ... asc-0.html
Ed Ziomek

Alexander the Great, Arkansas!

Postby Ed Ziomek » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:29 pm

This time, I give the honors to Arkansas, and south of Little Rock in particular. It took me all of ten minutes to understand that Google Earth was giving me at least one huge 162-mile-high facial profile, just to the South of Little Rock, with which I derived at least 3 extra embedded profiles.

Image 1: top and bottom compares, 162 miles-high facial profiles south of Little Rock (red circle on top), false colors applied in lower half, outlines of main face, and permission-dig points...

Image 2: Little Rock central, with top convergence point of facial profile #4 at corner of Lynch Drive and Bradburn Rd.

Image 3, Facial profiles of Ancient Kings, derived from a single area, South of Little Rock. The four, embedded Western-facing Kings differ in their orientation from each other, plausibly allowing a dating of the construction from 600 BC to 500 AD time frames

Note: (my un-scientific guesstimating... Formula equals: angle of face differing from today’s North, divided by 360 degrees, times precessional full circle 25,000 years, gives my estimate of date)

There are also several spirals contained in these facial profiles, which might indicate the symbol of Lower Egypt or the Horn of Aries, the Ram constellation.

Etymology: Arkansas: Pharoah and Leader, Alexander the Great

With all my research and amateur knowledge on this subject, this I do know: Arkansas is most definitly named after Alexander the Great Macedonian who united the Greek tribes, and traveled throughout the known world..

Image on page 942, from Wallis Budge's An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary, Arkasantrs, Alexander the Great

List of Arkansas Towns/Cities, with ancient similarities. I keep reminding myself, that as cultures came over to the Americas in the last 10,000 years, old world and new world identical names are evident, such as “Sam Houston” and Husatonic, or “Washington” and Watchung NJ and “Wichita” Kansas, Sage-Sachem and Sagamore/Sycamore.

When I checked the Arkansas names and towns, I can’t be sure of how that name came about, all the while knowing that strong similarities exist between the Egyptian/Greek/Celtic/Judaic names, AND the Amerindian naming conventions, and of course modern English naming conventions. We all came from the same language tree, in my estimation..

And then too, the "ancient names" could simply be derived from modern residents of those towns and cities.

Arkadelphia (probably near Hot Springs type area, similar to “Alexander of Delphi”)
Arkansas City (Alexander the Great, Aleka ka Sandris, or Arkesantrs)
Desha (Tay-shaw, Tchaas, Divine Chief, Egyptian)
Dardenelle
Dyess, Diaz (similar to Dallas, Delos, Deos)
Gamaliel
Lonoke (similar to El-len-in-ca, Hellenic)
Magnolia
Mount Judea
Oden (could be Norwegian, or Viking-Oden, or Egyptian Ah-ten)
Okolona
Osceola
Osage (Place of the wise, related to Sagamore, Sycamore)
Parthenon
Ponca (Place of the God, Greek/Egyptian)
Pocahantas
Powhatan (Sun River of the Aten God? , probable ble Egyptian)
Siloam Springs (Elohim? Springs, God Springs?)
Texarkana Egyptian
Ed Ziomek

Took a break... onto England...

Postby Ed Ziomek » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:55 am

I found a wonderful National Oceanographics website...
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/bathymetry/relief.html

On the right hand side is a promotional ... “What’s new” section, with the instructions to download ETOP01-KMZ, which is the partner program whole earth mapping with Google Earth.

While sometimes not as crisp as the original, from this new display system I have derived amazing discoveries not shown in the regular version of Google Earth.

Just for fun, I went to the Southeast coast of England, rotated the imaging 90 degrees ccw from today’s North, back to my estimated 4000 BC, with amazing results: the countryside areas are saturated with facial figures in this ancient time frame, identical to Quebec and Newfoundland, though much more concentrated. Figuring the “eyes are the windows of the soul”, and the most probable burial sites, I explored 5 examples from this region.

Figure 1, “Cromer best”, -92 deg., estimated 6338 years ago, 4330 BC
Eye location: Weybourne, to 1 mile East of Weybourne, Norfolk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weybourne

Figure 2, contained in Figure 1, with eye location at Earlham Hall at -75 deg., estimated 5208 years ago, 3200 BC
University of East Anglia, Norwich, 1.6 miles north of Cringleford
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_East_Anglia

Figure 3, “Strong Man”, not shown in detail , -60 degrees from North, estimated 4166 years ago, 2158 BC
eye location: Bury St. Edmunds
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bury_St_Edmunds

Figure 4: Indian head with feathers? -50 deg., estimated 3472 years ago, 1464 BC
main eye location: 5 miles West of Cambridge, just west of Comberton, with two other pairs of eyes evident in the same image.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comberton

Figure 5, eye location to left and right of Lewes and Lewes Castle, -92 deg., est. 6338 years ago, 4330 BC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewes_Castle

Much more on this, especially Figure 1, which coincides with one of my most amazing re-discoveries...to be continued...
Ed Ziomek

Postby ooberman » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:27 pm

You certainly have done a lot of work on this. i imagine it must have taken a few hours.

Have you looked into Pareidolia?

The term pareidolia describes a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- —"beside", "with" or "alongside"- meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech)—and eidolon—"image" (the diminutive of eidos—"image", "form", "shape"). Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

http://spam.org/skepticsguide/inde ... pic=5164.0
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2 ... heme=light

the use of Photoshop is very popular today. People adjust the hues, contrast, etc. to get an image they like.

Also, see:
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badas ... ureidolia/

This is not to take away from the excellent work you have done. perhaps you could write a book? This kind of New Age stuff sells very well.
ooberman

Fundamentally correct and valid statement.

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:47 pm

ooberman... Most valid question, which I ask myself each time I post one of these.

Exactly what am I looking at?

I was not aware of your new word, which don't take me wrong, I would never use it for any reason on this planet without being obnoxious and ??? silly, I think even you would agree.

But I do know the opposite condition which has no single word in the English language...

Opposite Condition: Perfect eyesight that refuses to see.

I call that academic tunnel vision, and why most significant discoveries are found by accident, and not necessarily by academics and experts. But, others have every right to feel as they do, and I thank you for your valid comment.

But there is one other mind-set that happens in academics, and why I like to be associated with designers and architects and painters and artsy fartsy poets...

Artists and Designers tend to think in 16 million colors. Show them a color they have never seen, and they will be so impressed, that is my experience. Change is good to this crowd, difference is great to this crowd, which I relate to. Curves, designs, images, thoughts, theories, politics, sexuality, religion, education, race, harmonies... "it's all good HUMANITY, my friend".

On the other hand, persons who call themselves "EXPERTS" in any academic field, be it history or mathematics or geography, tend to be "black and white", two colors only, very one-dimensional, very rigid. It amazes me, these True-and-False types, when these persons claim domination over "the correct and only true answer". In their minds, they are right, any new ideas are wrong.

And I have never understood the passion and the anger and the severe emotion that new ideas generate with this majority of the planet... because... Nobody can possibly know the truth, one way or the other, yet they will claim themselves vehemently right, and others not agreeing are vehemently WRONG!

It's like the Brendan map with the monster fish... \Image

Some people understand and question... "Monks praying on the back of a monster fish, stretching from Portugal into the Atlantic is not realistic, is there a message here?"

Other persons, the majority of the world says, "No, you are just seeing what you want to see, it's just a cute fairy tale with religious halos and Jesus figures, and no meaning whatsoever, it's all in your imagination."

Can't both sides be right?

Where does the emotion of "righteousness" come from, when no one single person, or groups of people, can possibly know the true answer?

Regardless, you put the photographic evidence on the table, and the self-proclaimed experts get visibly and emotionally UP-SET!

Why is that, I keep asking myself? Why the emotion?

True blue designers would say..."Well now, that's cool, novel, different, and if you buy me a beer, you can tell me all about it!"

Thank you so much for your valid and fundamental comments, and let me ask you, are you 16 million colors in your perspective, or black and white?
Ed Ziomek

Re: Fundamentally correct and valid statement.

Postby ooberman » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Ed Ziomek wrote:I was not aware of your new word, which don't take me wrong, I would never use it for any reason on this planet without being obnoxious and ??? silly, I think even you would agree.
I don't agree. Pareidolia is a great word and describes the phenomena very well.

But I do know the opposite condition which has no single word in the English language...

Opposite Condition: Perfect eyesight that refuses to see.

I call that academic tunnel vision, and why most significant discoveries are found by accident, and not necessarily by academics and experts. But, others have every right to feel as they do, and I thank you for your valid comment.

Yes, sometimes "amateurs" (for lack of a better term), do discover some remarkable things.

But there is one other mind-set that happens in academics, and why I like to be associated with designers and architects and painters and artsy fartsy poets...

I'm an architect.

Artists and Designers tend to think in 16 million colors. Show them a color they have never seen, and they will be so impressed, that is my experience. Change is good to this crowd, difference is great to this crowd, which I relate to. Curves, designs, images, thoughts, theories, politics, sexuality, religion, education, race, harmonies... "it's all good HUMANITY, my friend".

i agree being human is quite a trip. Personally, i love mythology and it's connection to architecture in the Archetypal/Jungian sense. Especially from a p.o.v. similar to Mircea Eliade or Joseph Campbell.

Of course, they are all scholars and acedemics, so i'm not sure if you'd agree with me.

On the other hand, persons who call themselves "EXPERTS" in any academic field, be it history or mathematics or geography, tend to be "black and white", two colors only, very one-dimensional, very rigid. It amazes me, these True-and-False types, when these persons claim domination over "the correct and only true answer". In their minds, they are right, any new ideas are wrong.

Yes, dogmatism is quite a problem.

And I have never understood the passion and the anger and the severe emotion that new ideas generate with this majority of the planet... because... Nobody can possibly know the truth, one way or the other, yet they will claim themselves vehemently right, and others not agreeing are vehemently WRONG!

Are you vehemently certain about this position?

It's like the Brendan map with the monster fish... \Image

Some people understand and question... "Monks praying on the back of a monster fish, stretching from Portugal into the Atlantic is not realistic, is there a message here?"

Other persons, the majority of the world says, "No, you are just seeing what you want to see, it's just a cute fairy tale with religious halos and Jesus figures, and no meaning whatsoever, it's all in your imagination."

Can't both sides be right?
Sometimes, I guess - in a poetic sense. But why can't both sides be wrong, too?

or, are we all right, regardless?

Where does the emotion of "righteousness" come from, when no one single person, or groups of people, can possibly know the true answer?

Regardless, you put the photographic evidence on the table, and the self-proclaimed experts get visibly and emotionally UP-SET!

Why is that, I keep asking myself? Why the emotion?

True blue designers would say..."Well now, that's cool, novel, different, and if you buy me a beer, you can tell me all about it!"

it's a bit of a "Only True Scotsman" fallacy, isn't it? Couldn't some "true Blue designers" say the opposite?

it seems you are being dogmatic about what a "true" designer would do or say.

Thank you so much for your valid and fundamental comments, and let me ask you, are you 16 million colors in your perspective, or black and white?

if I say 16 million, would you agree? Would you believe me? but you are asking a metaphorical question, and how am i to answer it?

16 million plus 42 and a turnip?

either way, i appreciate that you have put in some work to recognize some vague patterns that relate to cool images.

Do you need to be right about it? Why does it matter? Can't it just be fun?
ooberman

you have ruined another thread.

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:25 pm

ooberman, you are filled with sarcasm and spam. I am going to ask that your comments be removed from my thread, and ask that you not participate in any of my discussions, if that is at all possible.

You cheapen a website with your repitition and silly verbiage.
Ed Ziomek

Postby ooberman » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:55 pm

OK. bye. (And for the record, it was English, not silly verbage)
ooberman

University of Nebraska at Lincoln

Postby Ed Ziomek » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:24 pm

To Nebraska we go.

University of Nebraska at Lincoln, locations: the practice football field, and another field for various activities, -the area is saturated with long forgotten Kings and Queens.

Thumbnail of football and activities field...

Activities field, one large, extremely vague but discernible face, contains many smaller faces...

Activities field closeup... two eyes highlighted, can you spot the 6 or 7 other faces in this frame?

Football practice-field layout...

What got my attention again, is the angular orientation of these images, usually 90 degrees from True North. From my amateur guesswork, with faces allegedly positioned towards the setting sun in their ancient “West”, I calculate their ages at (90/360)*25000, equaling 6250 years ago, or in the 4242 BC era.

There are too many face figures to highlight, but I am giving the closeup of the activities field which composes one entire King’s head to begin with, and for which I was exploring for his eye area. In doing so, I came up with more faces of much smaller scale. While the images are vague, I am amazed that walls, center points, circular areas in a line, all appear as if an antiquities supermarket, 8 inches or so under the grassy area.

How Photoshop can bring these anomalies up to the surface is amazing to me, and I certainly question myself.. “What exactly are these figures, and do they actually exist?”

No question to me, yes, they exist in extreme concentration, and they are antiquities and construction treasures buried there.

Plausible Etymology of Nebraska.... In praise of the Grain God Neper

Neper, Egyptian Grain God
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neper_%28mythology%29

Mesut Nepra, Mesut Ra
Birth of the Grain God, Birth of the Sun God Ra
Ed Ziomek

Nebraska Explanation detail

Postby Ed Ziomek » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:41 am

Sometimes you have to draw a map, and it is totally valid to give this explanation.

So...here goes. Self explanatory, close-up of the University of Nebraska football practice field, and activity field.

I can’t prove any of it, nor can I think everyone will see all the subtle face portraits, and construction walls, and convergence points.

But it is remarkable to me, hope you can see it too.

Football field, Photoshop detail

Activity Field, full view...you should be able to see the more prominent handsome/beautiful faces, without Photoshop...

Activity Field, in detail

Ed Ziomek

Re: you have ruined another thread.

Postby justellus » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:04 am

Ed, sorry to see you having similar types of problems as we have encountered around these areas of cyberspace........

We may not be all right or wrong in our scientific endeavors, but at least we are expanding our minds and gaining greater knowledge in the process, are we not? Therefore any investment in extending our current understanding of the universe can be seen as a valid pursuit, if it should ultimately lead to some new significant human discovery, is it not? So nobody, in this view, can be seen as completely right or wrong. We are all contributing together towards the advancement of human research and endeavor in some way or another, even if our conclusions at times may be wrong. We are like navigators, searching in a vast ocean for information. Maybe some day we will stumble upon something earth shaking and ground braking. Or maybe we already have. In any event, wanted to wish you the best and never stop searching for the answers.

Cheers.
justellus

Hawaii, Ogygia, Ge, Gaia

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:40 am

Justellus... thank you for your encouragement, and you are right. (Nobody is getting rich here, nor am I trying to convince anyone.)

Hawaii. Ogygia. Ge. Gaia.

I think I have a Photoshop treat today. We are in the Pacific today, to study the extremely ancient artistic designs, which saturate the landscape above and below the waterline.

First, a two minute history drill:

One of the most universal iconic symbols of the very ancient past is the “Blue Demon”, Blue Devil, shaped like a dragon with two or three eyes, a necklace of decapitated heads, and a crown of red flaming hair. Its name, or her Hindu name was “Mahakala Kali”, and most probably originated in its most pervasive form in the Asian area.

There is urban mythology on its significance, from the Greek side, with either Jupiter or Uranus (Ouranos) swallowing his young, then having his head split open to let the children escape, who were similarly related to the Hindu myths. Why so complicated a mythology, I always wondered?

There is also a historical reference which may explain this hideous mythology, and this is that the ancient astronomers became aware of a mega-interplanetary collision, probably a Moon of Jupiter or Uranus slamming into the planet, and out-gorging a blue fireball with a massive red flaming magma spiral which headed towards the Earth’s orbit. While the main fireball missed the earth, the magma plasma flaming spiral engulfed the earth’s atmostphere and incinerated all human and vegetative life forms at higher altitudes.

There is the side mythology of the blue star Sirius, which may have been a binary star, which may also have been the model for Kali, and also known as "the decapitator".

There is an additional scientific consideration of arctic ice-core samples being taken, showing the high concentrations of nickel-iron residues (asteroid impacts) in the ice cores, at 7640 and 3170 BC time frames. The 7640 BC event may have been 7 separate cataclysmic objects that sequentially hit various locations on the earth, within hours of each other.

Fine, all these wonderful stories. I had suspected that the missing Ogygia of Greek mythology was probably Hawaii, but to prove it, I would have to find Calypso, Zeus, maybe Odysseus, mother earth, etc. , and I think I have some very strong indications of my success.
So first image... the main island of Hawaii, with the southernmost tip called by the name Ka Lea. This is also the southernmost land location of the United States. I call this main island “Ogygia”, pronounced "ahh-why-eee", the missing Greek island of antiquity. I have also detailed the southernmost point, with a face portrait in dark stones or soil arguably similar to Greek-Calypso facial profiles.

Ogygia (Wikipedia)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogygia
Greek: "... is an island mentioned in Homer's Odyssey book V as the home of the nymph Calypso, the daughter of the Titan Atlas, also known as Atlantis ?[1]) in ancient Greek. Calypso detained Odysseus on Ogygia for seven years and kept him from returning to his home of Ithaca. Athena complained about Calypso's actions to Zeus, who sent the messenger Hermes to Ogygia to order Calypso release Odysseus. Calypso finally allowed Odysseus to build a small raft and depart the island."

Let me take a moment to break down the name... Mother earth to the ancient Hindus was Gauri, and to the Greeks “Ge” or Gaia. The “Place of Mother Earth” was “Ahh-Gaia”, “Ahh-why-yah”, almost identical in my understanding, to the name “Hawaii”

Mother Gauri, Hindu
http://www.sanatansociety.org/hindu_god ... s/kali.htm
"Kali is the ferocious form of the Divine Mother, who sent her Shakti, the Mother Gauri, to free the gods from the dominion of the demonic forces Shumbh and Nishumbh, who had conquered the 3 worlds of earth, the astral plane, and the celestial plane."

Greek Gaia (pronounced gei-yah, or way- yah)...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_(mythology)
"-land or earth , from the Ancient Greek also Gæa or Gea (Modern Greek 'G?)[1] is the primal Greek goddess personifying the Earth. Gaia is a primordial and chthonic deity in the Ancient Greek pantheon and considered a Mother Goddess or Great Goddess.
Her equivalent in the Roman pantheon was Terra."

In seeming support of the presence of “mother earth”,”why-yah” naming conventions are the cities and towns of the Hawaiian Islands...
Wahiawa, Waialua, Waianae, Wailuku, Waimanalo, Waipahu, and Waikiki.

Face cliffs saturate the area, overlapping and obscuring each other, both on land and under the ocean shelf and sea floor area. The angles of the images are by my best guess, extremely, almost absurdly old. I strongly question my own estimates, as these angles and dates precede all known organized cultures by at least 15,000 years. And also, the visible agricultural terraces and the depths underwater of these constructed objects and habitats point towards validity of very old dates.

Example two, 28 miles southeast of Ka Lea, on an underwater mountain plain 1000 feet down, are the facial images of two figures, probably King and Queen, at an aspect angle of 270 degrees, which to me indicates an astounding construction date of 18,000 years ago.

Finally, the name of Ka Lea, and Calypso. There are many similarities with Egyptian, Judaic, and Greek naming conventions on the islands. My favorite is the Kahuna, the Chief of the Hawaiian Islands, and similar naming conventions: Kahuku, Kahulu, Kona, Kailua-Kona, Kaunakakai . And of course, the similar name in Judaic circles is Cohen, the Tribe of Priests, and Khan - Arabic for Prince.

Calypso naming guesswork... bear with me...

Ka Lea, the Suffix “Ka Ella”, Ka Aa-ya, Ka Allah, could plausibly mean “double of God”, or “Heart of God”, in Judaic, Babylonian, or Egyptian.

“Pso”, the suffix very plausibly comes from the Egyptian “Pe-tiu” “divine being”, identical to the Andes-Peru location and suffix... Machu Petiu, “Divine Being of Maat”, “God of Truth”.

While I can’t prove anything, I am 95% sure that the Hawaiian Island place location of Ka Lea, is the long lost [b]Calypso[/b], “Ka Lea Petiu”, “Heart of God -Divine Being”, and strongly seems to be adopted from the “Blue Demon” "Kali" of Hindu myth.

Side notes, I believe I have found Zeus’s name in the nearby Island of Molokai, referring to Zeus Meilichos, usually associating an earthen snake diety, which became an Olympian absorption of the Moloch symbolism and naming conventions.
Ed Ziomek

Albuquerque, and New Mexico's Pharaoh?

Postby Ed Ziomek » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:46 am

On the East Coast of America, and even in Africa, I have found human habitat indicators tightly compacted next to each other every 500 feet or so, many times overlapping each other.

In New Mexico, for some reason, I found very few ancient human habitat indicators anywhere that I could recognize.

One primary and interesting exception is the City of Albuquerque, where I found multiple facial images overlapping each other, and distorted in modern construction.

What has always fascinated me is that ancient, even ice age constructs of walls and roads, even astronomical alignments, were built up with residential areas and villages over the millennia. It seems that these ancient highways and byways were respected for the most part, and the ancient facial portraits still can show through the heavy modern highway constructions which outline many of these ancient structures.

Such is the case of downtown Albuquerque and what appears to be the head of a Pharaoh or King, with recognizable crown head-dress (Judaic? Egyptian? Phonecian?)

Except for the shape of the nose which I have artistically reconstructed, the facial portrait is visible if one turns the North perspective 90 degrees counter clockwise.

Insert one, city map of Albuquerque, as Google Earth shows it, and enhanced with Photoshop.

Image two, Detail extract, with yellow outline showing Interstate 40 freeway generally following the shape of the face, with eyes probably in the Wyoming Boulevard area.

On the naming convention of Mexico, New Mexico, I have always thought that the name Moses was too close to Moosheekah-Mexico, and Michigan, to NOT be related. I am now more convinced of this, but I think the name Mexico/Moosheekas precedes the Judaic "Moses". Since the use of vowels was frowned upon, and considered too sacred to be uttered or written by the Egyptians, I believe the Egyptian name identified as “Mesqatt” (Mesuquatee), refers to the God Set (Mexico, Mexicans, and the Aztecas), and Meshkhen refers to Osiris (and Michoacan/Michigan).

From these ancient Egyptian naming origins, which were used in the ancient Americas, I believe Moses also derived his name.

And as always, one set of theories makes other questions possible, as in... “Was the Egyptian Tuat the Aztecan Teoti-huacan?”

And the Pharaoh’s name... Thoth Moses. Is this a plausible “Tuat Moshe”, or “Teoti Moosheekas”?

Even if it is only 1% possible, AND not likely, it makes me wonder why are they so close in the Wallis Budge Egyptian Dictionary (pages 326 and 327), and why do they sound so phonetically close?
Ed Ziomek

Next

Return to Fireside Forum