False Coloring in Photoshop shows subsurface Details

This forum is for friendly discussion among DesignCommunity members on weather, sports, politics, fishing, and those other parts of life that don't fit into the topic-specific DesCom discussions.

Isis, on the bottom of Lake Michigan

Postby Ed Ziomek » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:58 pm

As in most cases, I start out on one pursuit, only to find blockbuster discoveries leading me off on wonderful tangents and discoveries.

My original pursuit was the “Avenida de Morte” of Teotihuacan, in the Valley of Mexico. It is an ancient North/South line of some sort in the Valley of Mexico, so I carefully aligned the most explicit orientation line I could overdraw.

Where would it lead? The simple answer is that it lead North to Quebec and Western Greenland, North of the Nuuk and Capisillit locations of previous articles.

Along the way, it passed West of Lake Michigan, and Wisconsin. I feel like I made discovery after discovery, but the most significant was the bottom of Lake Michigan, which seems to portray a Goddess nursing her child, almost identical to Isis, in an upside down portrayal, as if South was North. When was it constructed is anybody’s guess, but it must exceed 12,000 years, I would believe. (Note: The National Oceanographic image was better detailed than the Google Earth image...)

In fact, with the proximity of Indiana, I researched the possibility that the Lake floor image was a portrayal of that Goddess Inanna of Babylon, but she was never really known for her maternal instincts. Isis of Egypt, who is compared many times to Ishtar and Inanna, is well known for her maternal instincts and nursing portrayals in statues and ceramics.

Color comparisons... bottom of Lake Michigan, facing South

And from the two volume set... An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary...

Much more on this later.
Ed Ziomek

Giza Plateau... 50% confidence on this one...

Postby Ed Ziomek » Wed May 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Just for fun, I stopped over at the Giza Plateau to check on the age-old pyramids, and to investigate the wonderful claim of Dr. Robert M. Schoch in his book Voyages of the Pyramid Builders, 2003.

“By the time Sneferu’s son, Khufu, took the throne of the Two Lands(he reigned from 2551 to 2528 BC), Egyptian builders had figured out that the greatest possible angle of elevation from the horizontal for a pyramid is approximately 52 degrees. They used this angle in erecting the Great Pyramid of Khufu at Giza, which was, as we have seen in chapter 1, a holy site that predated the Egyptian pharaohs by thousands of years.”

What would I find? Well, I found the whole area South of Cairo, the Giza Plateau so illuminated and washed out in bright sunshine in the Google Earth image, it was almost completely obscured.

However, in radical false-coloring which I applied, I seem to have been able to confirm a multitude of artistic images around the Giza site, with the added handicap of years of neighboring excavation and tourist visits, even residential encroachment.

And just to the East of the Pyramids at Giza, is a quarter-mile-long King’s portrait vaguely defined in the sand. It might be Khafre, the dedicated King of the middle Pyramid.
On visible comparison, I say Khafre and Menkaure look similar to the large King’s portrait.

Unfortunately, today’s Giza article is more than just interesting to me, but it is one entry which I cannot claim more than a 50% assurance rate of confidence.

I am 100% sure of multiple artistic images that saturate the area of Giza, including a Pleiades alignment, cosmic egg, even King portraits, but the definitions are so vague, I am half-and-half guessing as to the accuracy.

What Egypt needs is better-defined satellite imagery for more qualified precision research, and then a specific search of convergence lines and probable graves/tombs, which are only partially visible to me, and I will not elaborate.

End of the day, every cubic foot of Egyptian soil in this area is probably 20,000 years of ALL of our own ancestors and histories, every scoop of sand has 10,000 stories to tell.

My opinion, no matter where you live, if you want to reconnect with all of humanity’s past, visit Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Baghdad, if you dare.
Ed Ziomek

Silbury Hill, Avebury, UK

Postby Ed Ziomek » Thu May 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Sometimes, oftentimes, the real treasure comes in a book.

Written by Dr. Robert M. Schoch, with Robert McNally, I have read “Voyages of the Pyramid Builders” three times, and each time I come away with different things, even ASTONISHING items, I must have overlooked the first few times.

Consider these quotes, on my third try...

“Pope Julius II solved the problem at the Fifth Lateran Council in 1512 by declaring that the American Indians were indeed children of Adam and Eve and therefore humans. Their ancestors were Babylonians expelled from that city for sinfulness in the days before Noah’s flood. These people wandered so far into the wilderness and away from the centers of evil, which God sought to destroy, that they survived the deluge - not spared by divine design, like Noah and his family and his multitudes of paired animals, but somehow overlooked.” Pg 84

“The heavy post-Ice Age rains that delubed Giza and weathered the Sphinx raised the sea level hundreds of feet, drowning any cities, villages, or holy sites on what used to be the shore. It is possible that the ruined settlements of the people who carved the Sphinx and held holy the site of Khafre’s Pyramid lie hidden under the silt or sea.”

“Clovis hunters used distinctive spear points and other stone tools, all flaked in a unique way. The Stone Age technology most like the Clovis culture’s is found not in northeastern Asia, where it would be expected....Rather, it occurs in Europe, in a culture known as the Solutrean, which inhabited northern Spain and France.”

“Whiteness is a key characteristic of another pyramid candidate: Silbury Hill, which is located just south of the village of Avebury in England’s Wiltshire. A massive artificial mound with a flat top, Silbury Hill stands approximately 130 feet high, with a base circumference of 1,640 feet that covers more than five acres.... Various legends and stories attach to Silbury Hill, but the monument’s purpose remains unknown.”

I may had added to the solution of this puzzle, but first of all I think that Silbury had many purposes, over many millenii.

What I don’t think Dr. Schoch understands is that some of the pictures he displayed, including Silbury, contain visible embedded King and/or snake portraits on the walls.

So, noticing the obvious, I dug into Google Earth searching around Avebury, Beckhampton, and West Kennett, UK, then switched over to the National Geophysical Data Center’s Topographic map (ETOP01), and crunched all of it through Photoshop, sampling and manipulating all images.
http://ngdc.noaa.gov/mggd.html

Big picture, Southern England, showing location of Silbury Hill, Marlborough, UK, and its close relation North of Stonehenge. If you look close, you can see what appears to be radial arms out of the centralized location of Silbury Hill, which teases you with the question, “Aren’t these lines of sight towards London and the Southern, Western coasts?”

Remember the trick question, “Which city is closer to London... Beijing or San Francisco.”

Answer: Beijing is 500 miles closer, and it was almost as if the ancient Druids of England had taken a cue from the Chinese, building higher-elevation, lookout posts every ten miles or so, which could relay messages of invasions or disturbances, over enormous distances, in a matter of minutes. This is what the topographic map reminds me of, that long-distance-messaging capability, along with other astronomical and religious capabilities.

Up close on the Avebury area, at Silbury Hill, there were some surprises, with King-portrait images seeming to be etched on the walls of the Silbury Hill mound, as well as some form of 100 foot tall Ogham-type script message (or is it my imagination again? Please review).

Avebury
http://www.cromwell-intl.com/travel/uk/avebury/

West Kennett
http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/site/31

Beckhampton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beckhampton_Avenue

Around the vicinity were many artistic images, strongly defined and vague. The area is a concentration of rock bordered images, with two Kings portrayed here as an example, and the Hill itself included as part of a Ram’s horn helmet, probably dating itself in the constellation-time of “Aries” circa 1800 BC.

Need I say there seems to be incredible antiquities treasure locations, in everyone’s back yard. Even the County lines seem to outline the facial portraits of long-lost Kings.

And then there is a Templay/Judaic Star of David in the middle of a field, just East of Avebury.

Final wonderful quote from Dr. Schoch...

“Science is less a body of knowledge than an attitude, a willingness to lift the sacred veil and look behind it. That is what Voyages of the Pyramid Builders does. It offers the challenge of a fresh look and the thrill of exploring the new and unexpected.”

Dr. Schoch, a toast: From the “Wagon and Horses” Pub in Beckhampton, .7 miles from Silbury Hill, I owe you a Pint of Bass, we’ll “bend-em like Beckham”.

From the “Red Lion” in Avebury, you can do me a “Dewars and Rocks.”
Ed Ziomek

Long Island Sound

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:28 am

About one month ago, I started exploring New Jersey, Long Island and the Sound, and the shoreline of Connecticut, and all its onshore and offshore ancient artifacts.

There were so many items that I found, some entirely new and surprising, I was overwhelmed, and I almost had to leave the subject to gather up my focus..

So 30 days later, I am throwing caution to the wind, and I want to piece my research together, tabling it now, for any better review 20 years from now (it may take that long to understand).

First up, I suppose the most interesting theory I have, is that there appears to be some glyphic string of characters, with embedded King portraits, in the middle of Long Island Sound, between Crane Neck Point, Long Island, and Sherwood Island, Westport Connecticut. Needless to say the area seems saturated with other artwork as well.

I am calling these glyphs the “Wallis Budge Glyphic Patterns” named after the genius “thief” of Egyptian antiquities, who died in 1924, who stole so much, saved so much, and protected so much historical treasure, Egypt wants it back!!! Oh, and along the way, he wrote about 10 of the most definitive explanations of Egyptian antiquites ever written, for all of us to enjoy and to learn from, including "An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary" which is in my mind, an encyclopedic reference of all the American Indian tribal names.
http://fireside.designcommunity.com/vie ... 88&start=0

How do I know these glyphic patterns are samples of ancient written language, and not some high ground ancient architecture? I cannot be sure.

I am leaning towards some form of Mayan-style glyphic pattern, 6 miles long, and one half mile high, segmented individually into panels of some sort. I can’t tell if this is left to right script, or top to bottom, but I do seem to discern some very rough mother-goddess images, plus monster faces, etc.

I am in the 100% confidence level it is authentic and important, but only 10% confident in trying to understand “what the blazes is it”? Consequently, I am 50% confident that it is language script of some sort.

The only solution is to have competent authorities (UCONN, Hofstra, Stony Brook ???) go back into this area with proper equipment and scan for a better resolution.

It might be the oldest example of written language ever found.

John and Sheila Sherwood, this is for you!!!
Ed Ziomek

Aleutian Islands in Pacific, Elysian Fields in Atlantic

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:04 pm

The following is in my 30% theory area, under very, very coincidentally sounding similar naming conventions... I say they have the same meaning, but these need further study.

One of the more amazing understandings I have developed is that the Amerindian ancient names have English meanings! And that Japanese and even Chinese names ALSO, on rare occasion, have similar English phonetic meanings.

For these reasons, among the dozen or so re-discoveries I think I have made regarding the American North East Coast, there seems to be a curious phonetic similarity regarding some very key names, coincidentally the same on the Pacific-Japan side, and the Long Island-Atlantic side.

A recurring example I have used is that on the Pacific side, Japan is known historically by three names... Nippon, Nihon, and Japan, with naming origins of “Land of the Rising Sun”..

As we all know, to the Northeast of the Japanese Island Chain are the Aleutian Islands, which I now believe means... “Place (A), Light (Lux), First (en).”, “Islands of the Place of first light”.

On the Atlantic side, we have explicit North East Coast-of-America-names such as Neponset, Niantic, and Shippan, most probably meaning “Land or tribe of the Rising Sun”.

And to the East, I now believe I have found the general location of the Elysian Fields, next to the Sparkling white Mountain (Bermuda), next to or part of the Blessed Islands, which most plausibly means... “Fields of the Place of First Light”. The Elysian Fields were the areas of paradise, the final resting place and graves for the heroes of ancient Greece.

At this point, I can only call these opinions major, interesting, phonetic coincidences. Less and less, though, I really don’t think they are coincidences at all.
Ed Ziomek

Pharaohs of New Jersey

Postby Ed Ziomek » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:31 am

This next entry on New Jersey has taken me two months to accumulate, and it is still incomplete.
I will be composing the article in several short sections, hoping to include as much as I can.

While studying New Jersey, and the concentration of ancient roads and artifacts,
I flipped over the Google Earth image 180 degrees showing New Jersey, then switched over to the
National Geophysical Data Center Topographic image found in the server called ETOP01

http://ngdc.noaa.gov/mggd.html
http://www.legislative.noaa.gov/NIYS010 ... state.html

What I found stopped me in my tracks.

New Jersey, as an inverted topographic image, shows an unmistakeable outline of the head of a King.
I hesitate to use the term “Pharaoh”, because the image
most certainly predates the Egyptian Pharaohs of 1500 BC, possibly by 5 to 10,000 years.
However, for the lack of any better description, I am calling this figure, “the Pharaoh of New Jersey”.
If you push your imagination even further, there is room possibly for two Pharaoh images, one more South than the other.

And what is/are the “Pharaohs” doing?
He/She seems to be pointing, via Long Island Sound, up North to the Provincetown area of Massachusetts.
To the East of the Pharaoh image is the obscured shelf area,
followed by a sequence of north-to-south “high ways”,
or “causeways” from the shelf area leading down to lower ocean floor areas.
Note: These “highways” were also evident East of Sydney Australia, as mentioned earlier,
which are engineering/functional equivalents, rather than culturally connected,
but it is fun to see identical structures on opposite sides of the world.

ImageImage

If you notice, in one area of the Pharaoh portrait, on the ocean floor 240 miles to the southeast of New Jersey,
(and about 500 miles Northwest of Hamilton Bermuda), is a distinctly rectangular,
man-made architected area (55 miles by 68 miles est), probably containing an embedded head of a King,
with city/temple habitat structures.

I have much, much more on these images from the incredible States of New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware,
and will be adding to this article soon.
Ed Ziomek

King of Queens on Ditmars Boulevard

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Very possibly, I am the only human of 6 billion people on this earth who will believe this story, but here is my pitch:

This story is an architectural joy of sorts, in that the owners of Crowne Plaza Hotel near LaGuardia Airport, the Queens New York Historical Society, and the newly opened Hampton Inn also on Ditmars Boulevard, Queens New York, all collaborated in saving a 200 ton boulder sitting right at the entrance, in between the two commercial establishments.

The citizens of New York of the present and future will thank you tremendously, in that I believe this might be the most important surviving stone structure on Long Island and possibly in the City of New York City.

It is so tremendously large, the current belief by the experts is that “only a glacier could have set it in its place”. In my humble opinion, I say it is a message from the past, that a wonderful, powerful King is buried at this site.

I am proposing that this is what is called a "Dolmen" and it matches a similar structure in North Salem, New York, which I am also featuring here.
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmen

In addition to the message of the greatness of this King’s life, and his magnificent perch overlooking Long Island Sound, the ancient message to the future was loud and clear… “You don’t know who we were, but we were GIANTS, and we put this stone here to commemorate the life of a GIANT MAN AMONG MEN, and NEVER, NEVER DISTURB THIS GRAVE”.

I am calling this the “Ditmars King of Queens”, and if you look real close, at an angle from the sidewalk, you see the faint outline of a nose and mouth and eyes.

Also, if you look close at my up-righted image - from the side, a spiral "Horns of Amun" ear seems to have been cut, and weathered or defaced, and the head is mis-shapen in a “cone head” cranial elongation. This is similar to 3500 year old Egyptian Pharaoh styles, in the age of Aries the Ram, I believe from my amateur guesswork! (Taxi drivers and tourists like myself are allowed to guess)
Horns of Amun, Ammon:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonite

Note: In my wildest imagination, I think it is plausible that a “body cavity” of burial offerings may have been cut inside this boulder, and ancient cement sealed its mouth-entrance, but that is for the experts to explore. Semi precious stones have been found in its exterior, according to the “Pet Rock” name-sign it has on display.

For the North Salem, New York stone, the faint eyes, nose, and mouth are also visible, though also worn or defaced. I suspect both large stones have faint petroglyphs carved on them.

Anyways, huge thanks to the Queens Historical Society, the Crowne Plaza Hotel and the Hampton Inn owners and architects for making the extra wonderful effort in saving this King's "head stone", and also to the North Salem citizens for saving their King too.
Ed Ziomek

"What's for dinner, West of Eugene?"

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:08 am

Travelling to the West Coast, I took up the Google Earth view looking for the articulated artwork found in other parts of the world.
The results are so far into the science fiction realm, with artwork densely saturated from the shelf area down to the ocean floor, I found it difficult to choose the best examples. Make no mistake, I am 100% sure of these valid, man-made pieces of art on the ocean floor.

I have two examples today, but within each of these examples are 20 or more embedded figures, wherein the ancient peoples might take an agricultural terrace effect, and build/landscape the face-cliff portrait of a different King or individual on each terrace.

But they seem to also have added humor/tragedy, in the first case a humanoid or two being consumed by a large fish or reptile, I can’t tell.

The aspect of viewing the artwork in Google Earth is critical, in that the figure called "Dinner" -96 miles West of Eugene Oregon, is recognizable with the North being in the 8 o’clock position...

…while the other artwork, "Handsome Man" -35 miles West of Eureka California, the North is in the 6 o’clock position.

I can only guess that these images were placed here 12,000 to 18,000 years ago, given the 25,000 year precessional orientation spin, but that is only my amateur opinion.

As is done on the East coast, explicit habitat areas are followed by deliberately obscured areas.

I don’t care! What is left is a boundless treasure, and there are 1000 miles of coastline, and 10,000 more pieces of art to be recognized, even without Photoshop! (Just view them upside down!)

Enjoy!
Ed Ziomek

Gobekli Tepe, Turkey: North Angle - similar to Eugene OR?

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm

The oldest known Temple structure might be that found in Turkey at Gobekli Tepe.

One: I did a satellite image of the site, and found my usual side stories of Kingly portraits plausibly cut nearby in a field (extremely vague), and on the hillside itself (definitive portrait, but also faint)

Two: The big news to me is the North orientation and the plausible dating of the site. My King portraits, if they in fact are associated with the oldest of the possible dates of the Gobekli Tepe excavations nearby, are lined up with a Northerly orientation in Google Earth of 6 and 7 o’clock.

Meaning? They are gazing toward's today's East, headed towards the South!

In fact, I subtracted -10 degrees from the Google view for the larger portrait, just to make it line-up on the viewing screen. The oldest estimated date of this site is 12,000 BC which makes things interesting, but not conclusive.

Likewise, my Eugene Oregon and Eureka California images are also in this 6 to 8 o’clock North orientation, and they are significantly underwater, though not too deep.

The net result is that the excavators have more to look for in Turkey, in that burial items were probably placed underneath the eyes, mouth, and ears, and convergent lines do show these possibilities.

But it also gives some weight to the possibility that all these figures, regardless of geographic location, were commemorative death portraits, and can be dated by their disposition towards the compass West and North of their day, in relation to the precessional disposition of the rotating earth in that epoch of time.

I am suggesting all these King/Queen figures were facing the West of their day towards the setting sun, head pointing North, and I am suggesting that 12 to 14,000 BC is a fair date for all their lives, in Turkey, California, and Oregon.

Some day, some sharp young student will come up with a computer program, to take latitude of figure, angle of North orientation for upright view in Google Earth, and compare with the Earth's scientific precessional spin of 25,000 years full cycle. This calculation will give an estimate of the time of construction on those figures based on this “Western gaze”, i.e., “In what epoch of time was North at 6 o’clock, exactly today’s South”?

Enormous praise and thanks to the Church of the Mormons, the Latter Day Saints, and all their work in family histories, and their support of overseas historical sites.

The First and Oldest Temple in the World? -Gobekli Tepe
http://www.templestudy.com/2008/10/22/t ... ekli-tepe/

Gobekli Tepe 1 (YouTube, in German)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBfxUq6Z1KM

Gobekli Tepe 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU2qwoMfq-U
Ed Ziomek

Vladivostok King, and Uffington White Horse Kings

Postby Ed Ziomek » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:59 am

In my pursuit of ocean floor habitat sites, I came across vague artwork in the apparent shapes of horses, or seahorses on the Pacific Ocean floor, East of Japan.

As a result of these unusual shapes, I was starting to imagine a possible resemblance to the “White Horse of Uffington” to the geography of the Japanese main islands. Could this figure have been a "Brand of Origin" for ancient tribes settling in England, 10 to 30 thousand years ago?

As of writing this article, the Uffington White Horse was interesting as a possible map, it was similar in overlays to the Japanese Islands, but it was not a good conclusive match. (And maybe, no match at all)

However, in the research efforts studying how the Horse and horse-like figures were used in ancient artwork and symbology, I did make a few minor discoveries:

1. I came across a massive 295 mile Kingly portrait on the Eastern Asia coastline, North of Vladivostok.

2. The area around the Uffington White Horse, in Oxfordshire (Berkshire), UK, is saturated with Kingly portraits of their own. Image

Note: I have known that the Japanese people have a very strong presence of the “Jomon” ancient culture from the time of 12,000 BC to the present, and I have suspected that they may have carried their influence into every part of Europe and the Americas.

On the England side, the net of it all is my belief that most of the countryside in England, Ireland, and Scotland, are virtually undisturbed by bulldozers, and multiple layers of antiquities are waiting to be found. Not yet proven, but some of those antiquities of England and Ireland I believe, originate in Asia.

Theory on top of theory, the ancient name of “Jomon”, may be the origin of the name… “Human”.
Uffington on Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uffington_White_Horse
Jomon Culture
http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/cultural/ol ... jomon.html
Ed Ziomek

Miami Dade College grounds

Postby Ed Ziomek » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:07 am

In a response to a History Channel Community Discussion inquiry from Miami, I found and displayed what I have been finding everywhere, burial ground, anitquities debris fields right on the College grounds.

Who Discovered America discussion...
http://community.history.com/topic/12219?page=3

"Whosstory"... Thor Heyerdahl was certainly way ahead of his time, but could he have imagined humans WALKING across the Atlantic?

The evidence is pointing to the certainty that the "advanced civilizations" of Sumer, Babylon, Judaism, Egypt, they came from the areas that are now on the bottom of the oceans. They all came from someplace else, or how else do we not have a caveman version of these people?

Although only an amateur, I can almost guarantee the Egyptians walked/sailed FROM the mid-Atlantic area, East towards the Middle East, and West towards the Americasnot the other way around. Note: Just this summer, a brave individual rowed across the Atlantic, by the way.

On your Olmecs, which certainly look African in facial features, you know that there are many indigenous cultures that preceded them in the South American areas, I know you know that.

And I am sure you understand the etymology coincidences (??? that word again) of Allah Moches, either Moses of God, or Warriors of God, also coinciding with the Allah bama, Allah ska, Allah genus, Tallahassee, Dallas, all the other God references, not necessarily the Muslim reference, but much earlier.

And it is no secret whatsoever that the God Osiris, and the God Tehoti/Thoth/Djeheuty was most certainly Black. All the pyramids and math and astronomy of what we call the Eygptians, up to the 18th dynasty, were probably Nubian African Blacks. Only after the 18th dynasty and Hollywood arrived did the Egyptians and Jesus Christ turn into California blonde surfer dudes.

And as I have informed Milligan College in Tennessee, Davidson College in North Carolina, and Winston Salem State University, I am also alerting yourselves to the ancient antiquities "burial ground/debris field" you apparently have on your own campus grounds. There are so many overlapping figures, circles, spirals, "eye shapes", etc, that I cannot make out any single picture.

Upclose view, do you see the faint lines, circles, convergences, stereo-eyes of several figures? Very concentrated, very confusing, lots of stuff under the surface!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would suggest to your history people to have a metal-detector look in this area, prior to any construction, and I certainly can help you pinpoint dig locations "of interest".

The Olmecs were only one of 1000 indigenous cultures and tribes of the ancient Americas, and date to the 1500 BC range.

Also note to the readers: If anyone can name me a college or University, I generally can find King figures and antiquities on your football field, or golf course, or open plot of land. Let me know...

My new focus is on 10,000 BC or earlier, making the Olmecs and Maya "modern".
Ed Ziomek

Darlington School, Rome, Georgia: King Portraits

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:58 pm

After discussion with the family of a student of the Darlington School, Rome, Georgia, I challenged myself to find the nearest plausible King portrait images. I am fairly certain that this area, like so many other areas, if not ALL areas near the coast are saturated with these ancient burial grounds. In fact, one full King portrait seems to encompasses the whole school area.

And here is the intro on the home page of the school... phrases like...

"Wisdom more than Knowledge."

"More than just doing, but doing for the betterment of others"

"Service beyond Self."

"...More than appearing honorable, but being the cornerstone that anchors a group of believers in Honor above Everything."

Sounds like a prayer to me, is Washington listening folks?! Tremendous INTEGRITY words!

Rather than cause embarrassment for my theories, I will simply credit “Darlington School, Rome, Georgia, Thanks to Mike P., student”

Certainly my offer is for all schools, and any municipalities. The universal trick is the "time and date" stamp, which is the angle of the posture of the King/Queen/Chief portrait compared to today's North. These images have today's North at 8 PM, indicating to me in my amateur guesswork at 7200 BC.

If you are looking for straight up and down images, I don't think you will find them. But if you spin the image in Google Earth, and look for the "French Curve" of the cranial head, or the pointed peak of a helmet, and nose indication, and eye socket indentation, I think you can find these burial poses EVERYWHERE!

If anyone would like help on a localized area, let me know.

Davidson URL... keep up the great work. Thanks Mike.
http://www.darlingtonschool.org/
Ed Ziomek

Oooops. Darlington, not Davidson.

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Sorry about that folks, Darlington URL, not Davidson...
http://www.darlingtonschool.org/

Davidson College is in Charlotte, North Carolina, also an honorable School.
http://www3.davidson.edu/cms/x984.xml

Darlington School is in Rome Georgia.

Got my D's mixed up, like the course I did not do so well in...I can barely pronounce it...
"Differential Equations and Linear Transformations".
Ed Ziomek

Ancient Bhuddist, Hindu Structures found in Colorado & U

Postby Ed Ziomek » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Bhudda in a Lotus Flower
In the Southwest corner of Colorado, 18 miles at 92 degrees from Egnar, there appears to be a "Tree of Life" and the faded remains of a Bhudda-styled-figure in a Lotus Flower, in what I can only describe as megalithic-carved/shaped/constructed landscapes.

Domed Bhuddist Temple of Stone
Also, 24 miles West, at 295 degrees from Egnar, in Southeastern Utah, there appears to be a massive, half-mile-across, megalithic, sculpted mountain Mesa, Bhuddist Temple, in the Tibetan/Chinese style. It is called "Church Rock".

Captured and displayed first by "evanembee" on Flickr, and not knowing what it was, he labeled his Lotus Flower image... "Fossilized Giant Alien Crab from Space".

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/emb/5193558087/">www.flickr.com/photos/emb/5193558087/</a>

I took a look at his image and matched it with Tibetan/Chinese Bhuddist, and possibly Hindu symbologies.

Possibly this was Kali, or Mahakala, the Blue Demon with the flaming red hair.
Closest image I can show
<a href="http://amazingdata.com/mediadata6/Image/amazing_fun_featured_2032875210104181437S600x600Q85_200907231734054685.jpg" rel="nofollow">amazingdata.com/mediadata6/Image/amazing_fun_featured_203...</a>

See also, the "Mahakala"
<a href="http://www.exoticindiaart.com/product/TC52/" rel="nofollow">www.exoticindiaart.com/product/TC52/</a>

Or possibly this was Bhudda himself, or Guan Yin, embedded in a Lotus flower, very much like a geometric Mandala.
<a href="http://www.mandala-arts.com/" rel="nofollow">www.mandala-arts.com/</a>

Bhuddist Lotus Flower
http://www.khandro.net/nature_plants_lotus.htm

I am asking Bhuddists around the world to review the possibilities of these mega stone, mountain sculpted carvings, if they recognize the structures as being their own.

In my amateurish observations, there seems to be an overlayment of Bhudda style religious symbolics of 600 AD, over the Hindu style Kala/Mahakana which may go back 10,000 years.

Note: The "Church Rock", Utah image comes from "Indian Summer Native American Art", for which I am asking permission to use.
<a href="http://www.indiansummer.com/cart.php?m=content&page=11" rel="nofollow">www.indiansummer.com/cart.php?m=content&amp;page=11</a>

The Mandala satellite image with Bhudda, and the "Tree of Refuge" to it's left, are from Google Earth.

Just when I tell myself I have exceeded my wildest expectations on these threads, and these hugely improbable discoveries, I find an entirely new architected temple complex and culture, never before identified that I know of. In all fairness, from all my research, these ancient Chinese/Tibetan places in the Western Hemisphere that I am finding, were many times referred to in ancient Chinese legends, from literally 2700 BC in the realm of the original Huang Di, the Yellow Emperor, and onto the second "Yellow Emperor" of 400 BC.

I promise more research and images as these areas, known as the "Four Corners" area of Arizona, Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico give up their secrets.
Ed Ziomek

Breakthrough Engineering: A New Science tool has been born

Postby Ed Ziomek » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 pm

I have to say I am ecstatic over the new development in satellite infra-red technology, that can recognize sub-surface patterns.

Infra-red satellite imagery unveils 17 lost Egyptian pyramids
Article from Yahoo News, Digital Trends...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/2 ... anpyramids

"With the help of infra-red satellite images, researchers have discovered a mass of structures in Egypt, including 17 pyramids, the BBC reports. The satellite survey of the country also uncovered 1,000 tombs and 3,000 ancient settlements. Excavations of the sites have already begun, confirming that two of the buried structures are, in fact, pyramids.

Orbiting 435 miles above Earth, the satellites that enabled the discoveries were equipped with cameras capable of identifying objects smaller than 1m in diameter on the earth’s surface. The infra-red images were used to highlight different materials under the surface. Because ancient Egyptians built their structures with mud bricks, a far denser substance than the surrounding soil, the researchers were able to decipher the underground buildings and tombs."

What is not mentioned is the well-known feature of infrared satellite imagery, is that it recognizes the infra-red signature of oxidized copper trailings, from geologic formations, which strongly indicates the presence of gold deposits.

For me, these are EXTREMELY EXCITING new engineering applications for archaeologists, historians, geologists, and all of humanity.

Thank Yahoo news and Digital Trends for this article.
Ed Ziomek

PreviousNext

Return to Fireside Forum