donald?

This forum is for friendly discussion among DesignCommunity members on weather, sports, politics, fishing, and those other parts of life that don't fit into the topic-specific DesCom discussions.

donald?

Postby Architorture » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:50 am

so was donald terminated and all evidence of him ever existing removed from this board?

just noticed it today...
Architorture
millennium club

Postby Richard Haut » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:08 am

well spotted. I thought that he'd been a bit quiet.
Richard Haut
millennium club

Postby Kevin » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:53 pm

Donald was put on another timeout due to new instances of unacceptable forum behavior, including violation of a previous probationary agreement.

The removal of his previous postings came as a surprise to me. Apparently it happened as an erroneous side effect of regular spam clearing actions. We're looking into whether it may be possible to restore those accidentally removed postings, and spam control operations have been clarified.
Kevin
Site Admin

Postby Architorture » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:55 pm

i assumed it had to do with as much...

but the loss of previous posts is somewhat troublesome since it really messes up the context of other responses and makes the readings of threads in which donald was involved much more difficult to read...
Architorture
millennium club

Postby Donald » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:41 pm

Worse than an FCC crackdown.... I guess you will have to "read between the lines" now . Torturous aint it?

Now I really feel like a cleaned up Howard Stern!
Attachments
stern.jpg
Donald

Postby Architorture » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:38 am

too bad the posts haven't come back.... it is funny reading them now without your input or quotes in replies
Architorture
millennium club

Return to Fireside Forum