Launch from Ohio

This forum is for friendly discussion among DesignCommunity members on weather, sports, politics, fishing, and those other parts of life that don't fit into the topic-specific DesCom discussions.

Launch from Ohio

Postby BlueLavigne » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Peace of mind,
I basically just stumbled across the board following a link from a face book group. It seemed helpful enough to join...Thus hey hey to every person
BlueLavigne

Welcome

Postby Ed Ziomek » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:34 am

Blue... thanks for introducing yourself.

If I could ask you, what is the political mood in Ohio, with the latest election?

Here on the East Coast, the mood is yes, the Republicans wiped out the Democrats, and Obama's Presidency is in jeopardy for 2012...and yet...

The buzz is the Republicans are already fighting each other and may not put together a singular effort where they all agree. At 7:30 PM on Wednesday, less than 24 hours after the polls closed, a Conservative radio host, a guy I always listen to and almost always disagree with, stated that the new Washington would have to be a Conservative agenda, not just a Republican agenda.

We just want a WORKING America, forget the party, vote for the results.

Is Ohio saying it's all crazy, like we are?

Loca, Loca, Loca, by - forum abuse -, I am in love with her, she started an orphanage in Baranquilla, Colombia with her first successful music, at AGE 18!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KewfYKJy ... re=channel
Ed Ziomek

Return to Fireside Forum